Development: NAGP 2007-2009 ALMS and GT series (possible 2010 GT1)

Is there any approximate release date yet for a working ALMS series mod for GTR evolution? I traded in my xbox 360 version of Race Pro for Shift2 and have been regretting it since. Such disappointments in racing games these days what with all the advanced graphics and all. It seems like a really great race game can be offered if someone just does it right. Pit stops are a crucial part of endurance racing and it's like a trade off or something. It seems you cannot get both great racing simulation and pit stops these days. Will this ever be addressed? Sorry so long....

pit stops are hard coded to Race 07 ... I have the code that would be used in the .hdc files, but the game simply doesn't read this...

Re:ALMS... The mod is close to being generally "signed-off" re graphic visuals etc... The next step will be to clean up the car vs car performance and general feel... This is already getting feedback but slightly lower priority for now...

haha dead.... a 4 week gap on a single project ain't no thing here... I have 5-6 mods (True2Life-Racing) + helping on some other mods too (WTCC11 and others) in the works, commercial projects, a 50hr a week job as an off road 4x4 driver and motorbike guide, 3 boys (5,7,9), ex-wife, girlfriend, snowboarding and some downhill mountain biking (in the snow)... nothing dead here... As many here know already, I actually only sleep 4-5 hours a day, so I'm not slacking...

Lol, Hurry up Günthar
banane-fouet.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back