F1 2011 Dev Diary #4 and Launch Trailer are online!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Cheers for the links.

Im pretty underwhelmed by the Trailer to be honest. Only so many slo-mo kerbs you can enjoy - I hoped there would be some other aspects in there. Think I prefered the 'Season So Far' trailer, at least it had some relevance.

I will watch the dev video shortly.

Notice that there is no spray behind the SC...

Good spot. I wonder if its intentional so the leader can see it - hey I wonder if you can take it out, like a pit maneuver, causing a 2nd sefety car to be depolyed?!?

Ok, wrong safety car, but it doesnt seem to create a massive cloud of spray in real life like the F1's do -

behind-the-safety-car.jpg

To be fair the safety car doesnt really create alot of spray compared to f1 cars. I see what you mean though theres nothing atall, but again does safety car actually produce spray at that speed in real life?

Every car produces spray irl, it might be less than an F1 but it should be something there...it's does not look natural when there is nothing at all behind it.
No major thing for me but it looks a bit odd, could be like you say Paul, it has intentionally been left out...it is a safety car so it needs to be extra safe perhaps :D

Edit: I see you are already planning some dirty moves... :wink: It will probably ghost if you get too close, would be fun though :D

Edit2: Yes but as you can see, the spray is more from the sides as normal cars have some bodywork over their wheels :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%