Dev AMA

There is an interesting AMA from the devs going on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Motorsport..._im_rob_from_playsport_games_ask_me_anything/

Lots of interesting things in there fo far. Looks like their workshop will be a little better then expected. I am questioning wether they're going to really release more features though - unless it's going to be DLC. It's hard to think they're going to develop features now they've already put the game out there in a released state. It's not truely Indy devs, who are the ones who normally keep adding features post game.

Last edited:
There is an interesting AMA from the devs going on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Motorsport..._im_rob_from_playsport_games_ask_me_anything/

Lots of interesting things in there fo far. Looks like their workshop will be a little better then expected. I am questioning wether they're going to really release more features though - unless it's going to be DLC. It's hard to think they're going to develop features now they've already put the game out there in a released state. It's not truely Indy devs, who are the ones who normally keep adding features post game.

Thanks for the link TheFlamingRed there is some really interesting stuff in there and especially this

"In terms of what we’re going to support, the main thing is that modders will be able to tweak the game’s database. This means everything from the series rules, the teams, staff, drivers…

In visual terms, 3d modellers out there will be able to change the car models, as well as individual parts (front wings, tyres, etc). On the 2d side, you’ll also be able to tweak team logos, as well as championship, media and sponsor logos."

I think this might end up being a yearly/bi-yearly release as long as it is successful. I don't think that will be a bad thing to be honest!

Well I am sure in two three years, MM2 will very much be a thing - they can build lots on this experience - and I am sure they will relish the chance to update their 'world' - which is a good world actually - I am more excited for fantasy style mods then real world ones - maybe I am odd like that. Looking forward to making my own team eventually (and hoping to not get fired from my own team). But there really is a lot of depth.

I am much about to finish the Archer Challenge... If there wasn't a separate Predator challenge,Mehta I would do is drop back down to predator, if the job was available, and bring them up too - outdo the team which I have just won the Not F1 with. If predator aren't available, well, I'd look at the jobs and see if any teams history is interesting. It's probably what I'd do once I have done the predator challenge - find a team I liked the sound of, and stay with them long enough to do a small goal, and then float around a bit more.

Balancing comes first though. The devs said their next main concentration is balance - which is my main concentration. They have better resources and simulations, so I am hoping they're going to do a better job then me, but until they do I'm going to keep one working through my balance tweaks. First gotta see what they've changed in the files regarding the patch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back