Deutschlandring

Tracks Deutschlandring 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I will certainly look into it, but I have never had that happen to me before, and I have crashed all over that track :laugh:

It almost looks like a car / physics failure, the way it just falls right through the track surface. It's possible that I might have missed a tiny hole in the physical mesh, but not a section across the whole width of the track that would allow a car to just fall right through it.

Did you manage to replicate it?

Ingame, the geo tags are wrong. that shows somethink near Bilster Berg, but its near Dresden.
2020-02-22 15_16_33-Window.png

If you're on practice and with csp, ensure that on settings>csp>track adjustments you disabled "adjust amount of spectators to get them at standard levels.

Also, ensure that world detail on ac video settings is set at least to "High", else they won't show in the grandstands at Medium or bellow.

PS: A bit related to zips in \data : on current csp/sol etc, vanilla textures (VANILLA TEXTURES.zip) are the ones that should be used, not the SOL+SHADER PATCH.zip. These will look too dark at the present time.

Last edited:
Ingame, the geo tags are wrong. that shows somethink near Bilster Berg, but its near Dresden.

Yep, you're right, sorry about that. When I started work on this track I just made a copy of my Bilster Berg folder and renamed it 'deutschlandring' to save me from having to make all the sub folders and AC files from scratch. I just forgot to adjust the geo tags (lazy me).

Reactions: CC
I'm not sure if this feedback makes any difference but I'll give it anyway. Great track, looks great, drives great (although difficult to make perfect setup...), normal Fat-Alfie quality....

But there's really annoying performance problem near the bridge when starting to climb back up the hill. Maybe it's the river effects that are really not needed. There's so much (a lot of "layers") that I get a bad fps drop just when braking to the bridge. Also there's another place maybe 3rd serpentine turn after that same bridge where it also always stutters for me.
It would be great if something similar you have done with the spectators and other optional textures could be applied to the river also, looks nice on the stream (eeh...) but no time to look at the surging or foggy river when driving.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back