Deutschlandring (by Fat-Alfie) Early Autumn CM skin

Misc Deutschlandring (by Fat-Alfie) Early Autumn CM skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr66 submitted a new resource:

Deutschlandring (by Fat-Alfie) Early Autumn CM skin - Deutschlandring (by Fat-Alfie) Early Autumn CM skin

[GREETINGS]

[INFO]
This (not hard to make and time wasting) additional skin showing how already quality done track can be improved by editing/replacing and color correction of basic textures.
In this skin were edited almost all vegetation and one asphalt/road texture.

[INFO2]
Including VAO Patch

[DATA]
YEAR=2019
VERSION=1.16 (Custom Shaders Patch)

With best,
Alexander S.

View attachment 314803
View attachment 314800...

Read more about this resource...

Das sieht schon wirklich klasse aus.Wie gehts weiter? Jedenfalls super Arbeit, meine Anerkennung für Deine Leistung. TOP. Ein Saarländer
Mod Edit: this is an English speaking forum please use it in future.
That looks really great. How are you? Anyway, great work, my appreciation for your performance. TOP. A Saarlander

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just ask why you have added AO with the shader patch when all objects and the terrain they sit on already have AO baked into their textures? :O_o:
Hey Alfie,
Firstly, thanks for really good and quality "long" track for Corsa.
Good, that you as creator did/baked AO for all objects.
For answer you more detailed should do a simple real-time test (VAO off/on). But if not wrong track looks even better with additional VAO. Especially trees/bushes/etc, isn't?
P.S. Is it possible to ask you as well to make a "clean" layout without banners and all this adv around track? Mean, pure location/track to make it in sense more like you driving "country" road, but not a racing track. Think, it's quite easy, you know, and this is about only deleting some similiar objects around. Except Pits of-course:thumbsup:

No, I won't be making a non-racing track version - sorry.

And it bothers me that people are blindly adding AO over already-existing AO (just because they can), and then claim that it looks better... :O_o:

No, I won't be making a non-racing track version - sorry.

And it bothers me that people are blindly adding AO over already-existing AO (just because they can), and then claim that it looks better... :O_o:
Clear.
Whatever, we can now deleting not needed objects by using track's config.
Read Correctly and thing will become clear. Nobody Claim something.
You did wondeful track and all the work with it, but this is not mean it is perfect or can't be better.
It is matter of "taste", as well and some peoples loving more deep shadows.
Now we can compare with additional VAO patch on and off:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/Vmk
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/M7G

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back