Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I have noticed that the separate installs only recognize "converted" tracks. Can that be remedied by putting an entry in the "Track Catagory" box? Or, what can I do to make the converted mods recognize the original tracks?
The official cars and tracks of GSC are in part hard coded into the game. I assume that some of that is responsible for your trouble.

You can try to start GameStockCar with "GSC.exe trace=3", that won't fix your problem, but it will produce a log file in GSC2013/UserData/LOG/trace.txt that might tell you why the tracks don't show up.

You could also try to use NTFS junction points instead of twiddling with the PATH, that should allow you to share a Locations/ directory easily without the game noticing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_junction_point

Marco Versele submitted a new resource:

Circuit Paul Ricard (Le Castellet) - Blancpain GT series race on 27 - 28 june, 2014

Located in France, Le Castellet (near Marseille), the Circuit Paul Ricard hosted several F1 GP's between 1971 and 1990. It is owned by Bernie Ecclestone. It was one of the safest circuits at the time of its opening, but led to some important crashes alltogether (Ayrton Senna, Nigel Mansell, death of Elio de Angelis, ...).
Ecclestone has the intention to let the French F1 GP come back once every 2 years, alternating with Spa-Francorchamps
Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium) - F1 Belgian GP, 24h and 1000 km endurance venue

Ain't difficult to find some thrilling info:
Blancpain endurance races, F3, ADAC GT masters, DTM, WTCC, Spa 24h, 1000 km, 24 h for Citroen 2CV, Volkswagen 25 h Fun Cup, ...
Most challenging corner 'Raidillon' or 'Eau Rouge' within the current 7,004 km long circuit in Belgium.
Fun (and car damage for beginners) guaranteed.

Thank you for your response/advise. I will see what I can figure out. I have another question though - sorry. I have a single GSC2013 install for 1990s F1 mods. I have noticed that in some of the mods certain drivers do not show up. Is it safe to assume that the drivers are not showing up because they have the same number in the same team or in different teams as another year. Ie Michael Schumacher - in 1993 & 4 he had the number 5. So he doesn't show up in the '94 mod. Patrese was #6 in '92 so he doesn't show up in the '93 mod. Is there a way around this other than possibly manually editing their names. So Michael in '93 is Michael Schumacher_05 and in '94 he becomes 94Michael Schumacher_05. Or, maybe, separating them by use of middle initial or name.

Am I making myself clear or am I spinning out?

Thank you for an Awesome tool. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FraPP!!!

Detailed Motec plugin tracks - Track maps with named corners and sections

The Motec track maps aren't always OK: wrong shapes, wrong length, and lack of names for the corners and sections.
Shapes don't match the track you've been driving on.
I rebuild some track maps and named the sections to have better references where you are when analysing your performances.
I submit now only the tracks I've worked on. I can upload others if you think this is useful.
The Track Map needs to be copied to the following folder:
/'yourname'/My Documents/Motec Projects/'your Motec...

Track map Motec Lime Rock Mountain - Detailed Motec track map with named sections

See my previous post for installation instruction

Edit:

The Motec track maps aren't always OK: wrong shapes, wrong length, and lack of names for the corners and sections.
Shapes don't match the track you've been driving on.
I rebuild some track maps and named the sections to have better references where you are when analysing your performances.
I submit now only the tracks I've worked on. I can upload others if you think this is useful.
The Track Map needs to be copied to the following folder:
/'yourname'/My Documents/Motec Projects/'your Motec Project'/Track Maps folder.

This is a first attempt. If you have a comment, or your own track maps, don't hesitate to let me know.

Hope this helps for obtaining better race performances..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back