Detailed Classic F1 Engines information?

I recently I got the mod car tuner and have been changing the power of a few F1 engines I ended up getting.
I noticed a while back with 1993 season and 1994 season season, all the car had the same power, some were over powered as I got way past pole position times. I'm using information like this "A4 (1994) : 3.5 L, 700 hp at 14 250 rpm" reducing it by 13% and calculating the torque using caculators, then editing power.lut removing everything just leaving a few start and end values, but I then add like 142500 | 3??( 700HP -13% in Torque ) , it tends to linear it out. I then try pole times, and it seems work, as times seems very close. It's amazing how different the car's handle all because of the engine.

I tried looking on the internet for like more detailed engine data of old F1 Engines, So I kinda want to know whats happening at low, med, and top end. I just could not find it on the internet.

Anyone have this information, or nice link? I so prefer to driving something as close to as possible as the real thing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back