DiRT Rally DESPERATE: clean-re-install-procedure

already THX guys for reading this and trying to help me out!

I have a weird problem:
my co-driver speaks only in Finland (and is quiet in all other available countries).
it seems that I am the only one having this problem and I can't sort it out.
bugging me is the fact that Finland works and therefore I can exclude any in-game settings and/or hardware audio related problem!?

so far I tried (for several times and all possible combinations):
Steam:
Verify Integrity of Game Cache ...
Delete Local Content ...
Local:
deleting the Folder User/Documents/My Games/Dirt Rally

... and re-installing Dirt Game from scratch!

what I find strange is the fact that after re-installing Dirt Rally, my profile-data and some in-game settings seems to be stored somewhere which don't really allow me that needed clean-re-install-procedure.

finally my question:
where are this files located that contain my profile and some of the in-game settings data (not the contents of User/Documents/My Games/Dirt Rally) so that I can delete them as well before re-installing Dirt Game?

try also c:\program data\Codemasters

I know they keep some of their game files there.
Other places to look would be for codemasters folders in c:\appdata\local and c:\appdata\roaming - you'd have to show hidden files and folders to see these.

@Andrew, @poet and @Ole Marius Myrvold ... Thank you so much guys for your help!
4th but absolut-clean-re-install after a rigorous cleaning of all Codemasters Dirt Rally files thanks to your inputs (just FYI: the Profil remains and must be stored remotely).
launched Dirt Rally full optimism which unfortunately stalled quickly ... still no co-driver!
but Ole Marius comment staggered me to have look over the hardware-audio settings ... and after a couple of click's ... all good and the co-driver found his voice again!!! :)
after all the fiddling to solve this I learned the hard way how important the co-driver's are because it is impossible without them to keep on the road!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%