Desert Island movies.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just a little inquisitive thread to see what style of movie people like.

If you could only take three movies on to a desert Island, what two would it be? Remember, just 3 and you will obviously be watching them a few times for the remainder of your stay on that remote desert paradise island. So what are your picks? :)

Mine are :

1. John Wick
2. Zulu.
3. Predator

Where would you get electric from? You might have batteries but they'd soon run out.
Come on Jim. Play the game. 3 movies, that's all. ;):) It's not hard. By the way, solar panels mate. 50" 4k screen, bananas, coconuts, fish and loads of pot noodles.:D Oh and a stash of dark spiced rum. :thumbsup:

Now that you've mentioned it....you are right Andy. The plot of *Hell in the pacific* is very similar . Never heard of that movie, but now I will watch it. Thank you. :thumbsup:
PS: I know every single line of Enemy Mine. I've watched that movie countless times. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Now that you've mentioned it....you are right Andy. The plot of *Hell in the pacific* is very similar . Never heard of that movie, but now I will watch it. Thank you. :thumbsup:
PS: I know every single line of Enemy Mine. I've watched that movie countless times. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:
I think you will enjoy it Andrew. :thumbsup: There is also an episode of Star Trek Enterprise with a similar theme. It's called "Dawn".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back