Demo version limitations

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by DrBrown54, Oct 7, 2010.

1. DrBrown54

DrBrown54

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried to build a oval track with the demo to see if I could even attempt at building anything worthwhile. I'm usually pretty good at anything graphic related since I've done a lot of sketchup and photoshop work. I found some tasks very easy and others impossible. I wasn't able to import any x-packs or add on textures or materials. And editing the track surface seemed like it was limited. I was hoping someone here could tell me if the demo was limited like this or am I too retarded to figure it out? Just trying to decide whether or not to buy the full program.

2. zuikki1

zuikki1

Ratings:
    +8
    Propably limitations of demo becouse off course it is possible to import xpacks and textures etc... No reason to have xpacks if you couldn┬┤t import those to btb :) the program is definetely wort off buying. Best track creation tool.

3. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +4
    There are no limitations in track surface modelling, I think you need to work on it :)

4. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +17
  5. ThreeDays

ThreeDays

Ratings:
    +0
    There are no differences between the demo and the fully-licensed version other than the fact that the demo is only available for a fortnight. So keep trying and ask anything you want in this forum. Quick! Before the fortnight is over! :D