Deltas @ Dirty Roads

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Lancia Deltas on dirty, slippery surfaces

924B389D517F02F5D37CD6F3B0DA62396174D5BB

The skin can be downloaded here.

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: Lancia Delta S4 or Lancia Delta HF Integrale
Itinerary:

SS01: Finland - Naarajärvi - Midday - Clear
SS02: Finland - Iso Oksjärvi - Midday - Clear
SS03: Greece - Ourea Spevsi - Midday - Clear
SS04: Greece - Abides Koilàda - Midday - Clear
SS05: Wales - Pant Mawr Reverse - Afternoon - Overcast

SS06: Wales - River Severn Valley - Night - Overcast

Session Open: From 00:01 GMT 2nd of May to 23:59 GMT 6th of May
Re-Runs: No!
Event Restart: No!
Owned Vehicles: No!
Career Engineers: Yuuup!
Service: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
Car Setups: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
Checkpoints: At SS: 01, 03 and 05

Last edited:
Results... Ah, yes, results... If we ever manage to do them, they will appear here.
But after all, we are doing this more for the fun of driving, right? :)

It is! :D Much better than the overpowered Gr.B cars! :p
Oy, don't bash on the GroupB cars, at least they are consistent.

The 80's cars are so inconsistent I can't even do a single stage without flying off the road at some point (yes, I have done the Sweden part of this Month's Rally in the Online Events part, I truly hate those cars right now...)

Will see if I have the time to do this one, just wanted to try the 80's cars again to see if they've gotten any better, they haven't :(

Went with the Gr.B Lancia and I now know why I drive the others car prefferably in the Gr.B era and not the Lancia...

Let's put it nicely: The car wasn't handling to my liking, it was all over the place.

Still managed some good stagetimes surprisingly but I don't think I had one clean stage the whole rally, especially Britain cost me a lot of time as I wasn't sure where I had the 4 corners of the car so ended up on the edge of the slopes and went into the trees a few times... :cautious:

also did all six stages in one swoop yesterday, had three clean ones (2/3/5) and a little off / spin / barrell in the other three ones, each time losing about 10-15 secs. still, the hf felt fine as usual and the stage selection was fun. was 12th as i left the game yesterday night, so probably another position just outside the top 20 is in store. thx for setting this up, waiting for next one :)

if this event is one in a series you will be able to log in to the dirtgame.com page, go to leagues and then search for the final results there. if it was a one off event, the results disappear the moment the event finishes (if i am not mistaken).
edit: just logged in and all i see on my racedepartment league page is a standing table and the little text telling me "season not configured" which means i cannot check the results of this last event.
someone prove me wrong please, since i am also interested in final standings. last time i played dirt yesterday night, i was ranked 16th with three hours to go.

You are absolutely correct, Eckhart. What we have done is taking screenshots of the results on the racenet website as close to the deadline as possible. The last few weeks, since the "restart", we (or rather I) have not been good enough at reminding myself this, as it differs quite a bit from how I used to do it with RBR (where the results were available for 72 hours after the rally ended).
We (again I) forgot this once more yesterday, so sadle there will not be any results from this event either :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back