DeltaBar - iRacing-style variable color delta bar

Supported modes, click on the plugin repeatedly to toggle:
  • vs all-time best lap
  • vs all-time best sectors
  • vs all-time optimal lap
  • vs session best lap
  • vs session best sectors
  • vs session optimal lap
Works in multiplayer and offline modes. For addon tracks, a clean singleplayer lap should be driven first for sectors to work.

The displayed number is the improvement/loss for the current lap(or sector), the bar length is a visual representation of that number.

The...

Read more about this resource...

The timing window is similar to the lower left window in iRacing:

It updates the sector information live as you drive.

zhkapKw.png

Hey, I made a couple of icons for your app, to drop in assettocorsa\content\gui\icons
pwgazn053ah66lw6g.jpg
21d8wz7g6qu1z5s6g.jpg

(First one's white on white background, so hardly visible on the forum, but it's here)

cool and helpful app for seeing how to drive faster, but there must be problems with mod tracks.
I have driven in hotlap mode with the ghost in front of me, but it said often "- xxx"??
there are also mismatches beetween other deltameters.

On tracks where it won't work, it shouldn't show any information at all. Which track were you seeing something strange?

DeltaBar saves your lap data when you exit AC, where the builtin performance meter is only for the current session. Try clicking on DeltaBar a few times until it says "vs session best lap" to compare.

The ghost car comment sounds odd :) What car/track and what mode was DeltaBar in? To match a ghost car you probably want to leave DeltaBar in "vs session best lap".

The * symbol indicates you went off track, and it won't set that lap lap/sector as fastest. Also if you reset the session while off track, your outlap may still be marked as invalid. If you are seeing the * without going off the pavement please let me know the car/track.

The * symbol indicates you went off track, and it won't set that lap lap/sector as fastest. Also if you reset the session while off track, your outlap may still be marked as invalid. If you are seeing the * without going off the pavement please let me know the car/track.

Ok, thanks for info. I check this symbol when i drive (without going off:D) and i will come back to tell you if this work well or not.

EDIT: that work well, thanks.

Last edited:
I really liked this app but it doesn't seem to work anymore since the latest update. Is anyone else having problems?

i love the iracing-style.
when the +time is red
and the -time is green
this is optimal for me.
Can you make it ?
Please please please ...
iracstyle.jpg

Last edited:
@jsanfroop - That was fast! Thanks so much! It works perfectly. this is such a great tool and fun too :)

My avatar photo is a 1908 F-1 Panhard. they don't make them like they used to :)

I wanted to install this app, but somehow NOT A SINGLE app is working for me. I haven't played the game for quite a time, so just installed it again yesterday and installed a few apps. But none of them are working. I did enable all on the Settiings -> General tab, then jumped onto a track and wanted to select/activate them. But they are not appearing in the list. What is going on? Can anyone help me out?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%