Resource icon

Apps DeltaBar v1.30

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doesn't work for me. The app is checked in the prefs but the icon doesn't appear in the right menu. All my other mods apps are working fine.

edit: it works well since several months now, thanks.

Last edited:
And same for me, i was really looking forward to using this. Assetto delta is horrible compared to this...... if I could get it working haha. Am I missing a step somewhere? Added to python and shows in the settings where I enabled it but doesn't show in the right hand list of apps when in a session :(

Great app! But it currently considers session best lap to carry over from qualy into race, which makes it hard to keep track of your pace in race (you are always far in the red). Would be nice if it would actually reset on each session, or if it would let the user reset the session best.

Guys this app still works for me by the way I don't know why you can't make it work anyway I wanted to ask on some maps it doesn't work I think it is map related. There is a problem with track limits on that map so deltabar doesn't work there. Can I find a workaround for this?

This doesn't work for me. Correctly appears under UI Modules in General Settings, but does not appear on the apps toolbar. Can this be fixed? Seems like a great app.

Hey guys! Happy that some people are still using DeltaBar. I still use this version, it works on most tracks.

If it's not working, make sure it's extracted correctly with no extra folders. In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\deltabar\ you should have files called "deltabar_lib", "lib", "lib64","deltabar.py".

I'd like to update it sometime to support:
- one click installation with Content Manager
- config.ini and config_defaults.ini for settings within Content Manager
- workaround for tracks with AI splines that don't start at 0.0

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to help merge work opened against https://github.com/jamessanford/assetto-corsa-deltabar

Hey guys! Happy that some people are still using DeltaBar. I still use this version, it works on most tracks.

If it's not working, make sure it's extracted correctly with no extra folders. In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\deltabar\ you should have files called "deltabar_lib", "lib", "lib64","deltabar.py".

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to help merge work opened against https://github.com/jamessanford/assetto-corsa-deltabar
Man I just wanna say this app is my favorite app of all time. Thank you for this...

Why did you use ctypes instead of pythons data structures? I'm looking at the code now and just getting my bearings. If you can add me on discord, I'd like to play with this and help. I'm danr61 #6818, look forward to chatting.

Edit:
Nevermind, I see all the python stuff now. :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I can't change anything, neither the style nor the mode by clicking anywhere on the rectangular deltabar. Is there any secret?

Thanks for help.

Deltabar.PNG

Can this app display times that I set before I installed it? I'm only getting a delta for the times that I set with this app active, but that doesn't include a lot of the records I would like to beat.
Thanks for the great app though!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back