Delta times mismatch? ACC <=> Simhub

I've searched the forums, but didn't come up with a suitable answer to my question. Maybe nobody even thought about this before...

...anyway here goes nothing... I was wondering why the ingame dash delta split time is deviating from what I get from Simhub. I know that there is a game specific delta obviously for display purposes (judging by the name) and the standard delta time from the persistent tracker you would use for all games.

The deviation between both times seems somehow erratic/changing and not just a constant offset.
=> Anybody knows what this is all about?

Cheers, Rob

P.S.: Reason I found out is, that I am fiddling with my Nextion Simhub Dash Skin and only managed to get the persistent tracker delta to be shown in a "+/-0.00" manner. The game specific delta is shown in either "hours:minutes:seconds:..." or in milliseconds only.

I've searched the forums, but didn't come up with a suitable answer to my question. Maybe nobody even thought about this before...

...anyway here goes nothing... I was wondering why the ingame dash delta split time is deviating from what I get from Simhub. I know that there is a game specific delta obviously for display purposes (judging by the name) and the standard delta time from the persistent tracker you would use for all games.

The deviation between both times seems somehow erratic/changing and not just a constant offset.
=> Anybody knows what this is all about?

Cheers, Rob

P.S.: Reason I found out is, that I am fiddling with my Nextion Simhub Dash Skin and only managed to get the persistent tracker delta to be shown in a "+/-0.00" manner. The game specific delta is shown in either "hours:minutes:seconds:..." or in milliseconds only.
Are you using the full version of Simhub (w/c runs in 60fps, instead of 10fps)? Might be one possible reason.

Are you using the full version of Simhub (w/c runs in 60fps, instead of 10fps)? Might be one possible reason.
Yes, I do.
But I think it has more to do how the persistent tracker processes the delta time and how ACC is doing it internally. Maybe they catch up to each other at some point (slower increase/decrease)? Just a wild guess.

Hey, did you find solution for this problem? Because i have the same problem and dont know how to reduce jumping delta to opponent. Only thing i found is that delta depends on distance to the car and shows how many seconds you need to move to the position opponent's car where it was at the measurement time. But opponent's car will move too, and it's impossible to trace it...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back