Resource icon

Plugins Delta Best time plugin for rFactor 2 25

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great plugin thank you. For some reason though the grey bar with the delta numbers do not change size when i change the values. I added another font and tried to set the grey bar perfectly, but even if i added height=12 its still "35" high. Same with width. Any ideas?

Great plugin thank you. For some reason though the grey bar with the delta numbers do not change size when i change the values. I added another font and tried to set the grey bar perfectly, but even if i added height=12 its still "35" high. Same with width. Any ideas?

Did you remove the ';' character at the start of the line? That denotes a comment, so the line will be ignored. Also remember to rename the ini file to Deltabest.ini or it won't be loaded.

Did you remove the ';' character at the start of the line? That denotes a comment, so the line will be ignored. Also remember to rename the ini file to Deltabest.ini or it won't be loaded.
Aaah no i didnt lol. :) I could change font so i thought everything was active when i change the filename to "Deltabest.ini". So even if you comment out everything in the INI when its called "Deltabest.ini" the plugin will still run normally. Thats good to know so you only can change whatever you like and keep the rest intact.

Also, thank you for making such a good INI file with all default values written as comments. Great work.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you could attach a screenshot, we'd figure this out in 5 minutes :)
Hi its probably like mine you see the time this is just under the middle mirror and the delta bar is behind the mirror , for me no problem in test you drive without center mirror
In race doesn't matter no time to watch bar so it's good to hide bar .
Maybe his screen also 27inch 2550 x 1440

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years