• Sorting (Name, Date, Cars, Groups)
  • Livery Database
  • Support for DiRT Rally, DiRT Rally 2.0 and DiRT 4
  • Livery slot selection
Requirements
  • Vista SP2 or higher
  • .NET Framework 4.5...

Read more about this resource...

So let say: if I installed both Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0, can I use DiRT Livery Manager to convert liveries from Dirt Rally 2.0 into Dirt Rally's cars?
Just like the third photo you showed up.

Hey vietnam,
unfortunately this is not possible. You can use this tool to install liveries to Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0 and Dirt 4. So you only need one tool instead of three. Structure of the livery files is different between Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0.
However you could use custom liveries from Dirt 4 of the same car and install them to Dirt Rally 2.0 as they have similar structure. There may be graphical issues. Also, some cars have a different internal id between Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0. So it may not work with all cars.
This tool can only install liveries from your selected source folder to the selected game.

Sadly not. The crappier more generic liveries are made using a different system. Instead of a single texture (like the good liveries) they use patterns from templates and then change specific colors of the livery in-game and add sponsors on top. With modding you don't have direct color control over those generic liveries and if you change one, it will effect the others as well.

Hey vietnam,
unfortunately this is not possible. You can use this tool to install liveries to Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0 and Dirt 4. So you only need one tool instead of three. Structure of the livery files is different between Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0.
However you could use custom liveries from Dirt 4 of the same car and install them to Dirt Rally 2.0 as they have similar structure. There may be graphical issues. Also, some cars have a different internal id between Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0. So it may not work with all cars.
This tool can only install liveries from your selected source folder to the selected game.

Thank you so much for the reply.

With 1.2 Update codies enabled external livery support in PSSG Format. These kind of liveries can be used with deLivery tool and do not compromise your career or online.

Sadly , it doesnt work to me. I followed all possible instructions.
Okay, maybe we can find the problem. Where are you stuck:
-tool starts?
-you select game folder of Dirt Rally (or 2.0 or 4)
-you select folder with your downloaded liveries
-you select a livery and a slot and install a livery

Awesome work man! Please update with access to all DR 2.0 including DLC cars so we could be able to mod the skins of my favorite car like the 2001 Subaru Impreza Rally car... I am so eager to apply carbon skins (see image below)
555 - Subaru Impreza 1995 - Matte Carbon C. McRae.jpg
555 - Subaru Impreza 1995 - Polished Carbon C. McRae.jpg
555 - Subaru Impreza 1995 - Blue Carbon C. McRae.jpg

Cheers man! More power!

Cursy updated deLivery with a new update entry:

support for BMW M2, Dirtfish liveries

IMPORTANT: Remember to keep your 'customliveries.xml' file if you already used the old version. Just make sure it is in the same directory as the update. All information on your installed liveries is stored in this file.

Changes in 2.1.2206
Car Database Update (Dirt Rally 2.0):
  • added Dirtfish liveries (Opel Adam R2, BMW E30 M3, Subaru WRX STI NR4, OMSE RX Lite)
  • added Jon's Fiesta Livery (Ford Fiesta R5)
  • added new livery for Lancia Stratos
  • added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey!

With the Black Friday Sale I took the chance and bought the whole package of the game. I always loved modding, so naturally i want to install a few skins into the game.

I downloaded the tool and selected "E:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0" as a path.
For the downloaded livery i created a folder and unpacked the livery there. I chose that path within the program aswell.

But the program is just empty.
What have I done wrong or do to make it work?

Thank you very much! :)

Hi mate,
great decision in buying DR2.0 - it is an awesome racing game.
Hm, please check these two points:
-in the tool main window upper left is DR2.0 selected?
-your downloaded livery consists of PSSG files and not NEFS (nefs is not supported)
Let me know if this solves the problem.

Hi mate,
great decision in buying DR2.0 - it is an awesome racing game.
Hm, please check these two points:
-in the tool main window upper left is DR2.0 selected?
-your downloaded livery consists of PSSG files and not NEFS (nefs is not supported)
Let me know if this solves the problem.
Thanks for the quick answer!

Dirt Rally 2.0 is selected and the livery contains PSSG files.
I'm normally quite experienced when it comes to modding so i am quite stumped why its not working for me.

Strange. Do you have any other idea?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing