Delivery Jobs

Plugins Delivery Jobs 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
piotrulos submitted a new resource:

Delivery Jobs - Delivery teimo stuff to houses

If you have problems, bugs etc. please use big red button called:
<<<< "Feedback & Support thread"
Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
View attachment 285922

Randomly generated delivery jobs. Deliver stuff from teimo to other houses.
Each day there is new (from 2 to 6)...

Read more about this resource...

something that is odd, is that it was working perfectly fine when I first installed it but, now when I click the darts to get the delivery, only one box shows up and the signs to place them by are not at the houses, (I know I am going to the right place)

something that is odd, is that it was working perfectly fine when I first installed it but, now when I click the darts to get the delivery, only one box shows up and the signs to place them by are not at the houses, (I know I am going to the right place)
signs was fixed in latest update.(Delete saves for this update from \Mods\Config\DeliveryJobs\)
Number of boxes are random, there can be a job with only one box.

• Deleted member 254134

yeah you might change your settings by accident because when you click on windows it also clicks everything behind it

Maybe check your keybinds in options, because i saw that sometimes keybind for using items option just gone.
yeah this is problem because game menu doesn't check if anything is above and clicking through is common.

That's why clicking on darts is by use key (default F), because if this was mouse button you can accidentaly buy things on teimo through wall

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%