Misc Deleted [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I mess up my favorite mod car (and all skins): does this give the choice between standard and 620r (like some other cars with different versions) or do these files simply replace the existing ones ?

Before I mess up my favorite mod car (and all skins): does this give the choice between standard and 620r (like some other cars with different versions) or do these files simply replace the existing ones ?
They replace them but if you want you can create a new folder called caterham_620r. If you do this you must change the name of the caterham_academy.kn5 file to caterham_620r.kn5 and then go to the lods.ini file located in "data" and change the name inside the file from caterham_academy.kn5 file to caterham_620r.kn5.
Hope I could help you. ;)

I forgot to say that you must change the sfx-folder too. For that you must change the name of the .bank file from caterham_academy to caterham_620r. After that you open the GUIDs.txt fie and repete that.

Thanks for the name tip. Somehow I forgot that one ...lol... Works fine now. Maybe I should add a star ;-)

Edit: just noticed that the rev lights (using Fanaleds) refuse to work in the mod. They work fine in the Academy edition though (as in all other cars/mods). Any idea ?

Last edited:
It worked before, but now I get this error message:
content/cars/caterham_620r/caterham_academy.kn5 NOT FOUND!!

EDIT: Turns out that the name in data/lods was wrong. Fixed that and the car works.
But while it lacked power in the previous version, it is now near to undrivable. Maybe it is for Ken Block ? I even spin when pushing the throttle in 6th gear on a straight...
Sound seems to be worse too.

Last edited:
Tyres are not adaptated, gearbox not the good one, to much power
I made a copy paste and a few modifications from other cars (tyres, brake, gear box) and made a power lut from graphical found on the net .
<snip>
mod edit - External link removed

If you want a try i think this is closer from a 620r even if it's need a lot of improvement

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyres are not adaptated, gearbox not the good one, to much power
I made a copy paste and a few modifications from other cars (tyres, brake, gear box) and made a power lut from graphical found on the net .
<snip>
mod edit - External link removed

If you want a try i think this is closer from a 620r even if it's need a lot of improvement
Can I upload that instead? You will get the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline