Cars DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IcebergXD submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4-27 - F1 2012 McLaren Race Car

Hello guys this is the first mod im releasing. With the help from an 3D designing team we made this mod come true. This car is one of the most memorable modern F1 cars and as we didn't have any cars from 2011 and 2012 era we decided to create this beautiful machine. On the mod there are both specs of the 2012 McLaren F1 car. Enjoy
DONATE

VIDEO

If you want to donate...

Read more about this resource...

Should i not post the mod?
I dunno, but probably not. If the guys that made this mod for you simply copied physics from a different car "into it", the chances are pretty pretty high the model is also just copied from a different game. To me the model appears too low poly to be a recent creation, but the UV map (texture mapping) looks professionally done, so I think its a car model from an older F1 racing game.
I won't report this as I have no proof on the model origin, but someone else might have some.

I dunno, but probably not. If the guys that made this mod for you simply copied physics from a different car "into it", the chances are pretty pretty high the model is also just copied from a different game. To me the model appears too low poly to be a recent creation, but the UV map (texture mapping) looks professionally done, so I think its a car model from an older F1 racing game.
I won't report this as I have no proof on the model origin, but someone else might have some.
I deleted the mod i didnt know it was copied really, im so sorry i hope this 80 people only use it for personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%