delete mods

hello all,

how can I delete mods such as F105 and bmw pls? Since I installed them the game is quite unstable, getting some boring crashes. I've looked in my race07 folder (i don't have gtr evo's folder btw) and i found some related files/folders but i want to be sure to delete everything.

bye,

Claudio

hi there,

Have a look in these folders:

...\race 07\GameData\Teams
...\race 07\GameData\Sounds
...\race 07\GameData\Talent

then delete the folders with in the above that have the name of the mod. e.g. for the Audi RS4 mod...

...\race 07\GameData\Teams\GT_Sport_Addon\Audi RS4
...\race 07\GameData\Sounds\Cars\AudiRS4
...\race 07\GameData\Talent\RS4

Just delete the folder that is in bold above :)

And that should clean out the major components...

how can I delete mods such as F105 and bmw pls? Since I installed them the game is quite unstable, getting some boring crashes.

If you have encountered bugs, then serve the community and report your findings to the mod authors, most are happy to fix them. BTW there have been patches lately to both the F105 and M3 mod you mentioned, I think one of them mentioned something related to crashes.

Thanks for tip Warren, very useful.

Bridgestone, as far as I remember the bmw mod made gtr crash when exiting to the main menu after playing it even with the patch. Other times it unexpctedly crashed while playing originals mod, in online mode and time attack/practice. However, can't remember exactly when. Sorry otherwise I would have liked to help the community to fix these bugs.

bye,

Claudio

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%