Misc delete me please [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
comfy submitted a new resource:

Comfy's All-Round Filter - Practical yet gorgeous filter for both screenshots and gameplay.

This filter was designed around Sol and Shaders Patch. It is highly reccomended you install the latest versions of both.
Sol: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/
Shaders Patch: https://discordapp.com/invite/9GpzqBW

Extract comfy.ini to assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters

mPFJuXS.png

wrGfZ7r.png

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, unfortunately there is nothing I need to adapt from your settings compared to mine since your filter is way too bright, compared with A3PP or Sol´s PP filter. Otherwise I like your screenshots you posted but cannot achieve the same ingame effort.

Thanks, unfortunately there is nothing I need to adapt from your settings compared to mine since your filter is way too bright, compared with A3PP or Sol´s PP filter. Otherwise I like your screenshots you posted but cannot achieve the same ingame effort.
I have heard of no such reports from other people and I do not have the issue myself obviously so I don't think I can resolve the problem as of now unfortunately.

comfy updated Comfy's All-Round Filter with a new update entry:

Overexposure during the day fixed and glare readjusted to be less nuclear.

Sorry for yet another frequent update, this should be the last one for a while as it is not half baked and rushed out like the last two and all the issues I know of are now gone. This time I have fixed the day time exposure which was horrid (my bad for overlooking that, I usually play at dawn/dusk or at night). It now looks good with a negligible difference in night brightness. The glare has also been readjusted again so it now looks better for a wider range of cars and is overall slightly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Overexposure during the day fixed and glare readjusted to be less nuclear.

Sorry for yet another frequent update, this should be the last one for a while as it is not half baked and rushed out like the last two and all the issues I know of are now gone. This time I have fixed the day time exposure which was horrid (my bad for overlooking that, I usually play at dawn/dusk or at night). It now looks good with a negligible difference in night brightness. The glare has also been readjusted again so it now looks better for a wider range of cars and is overall slightly...

Turn your motion blur off, that's a massive FPS killer. You should get way more FPS with that turned off. I run at the same resolution, also, set the refresh rate to 60hz

Been driving around with this filter on and I love it! It's the most natural looking filter I've seen. I'm sure I'm noticing detail that I hadn't before, like in the track surface and the metallic flecks in the paint on the cars.

This will be my go to filter from now on, if you think you can make it even better, go right on ahead!

More neutral color balance (less orange) and other minor improvements.

Due to popular demand and feedback (as well as my own criticism) the colors are now less warm (or poopy, as many crudely described it). Among other changes revolving around changing how my filter works under Sol's auto exposure bringing a bit of a performance boost and improving brightness and contrast at all times of day.

This version of my filter was created with 1.2 Beta 4 of Sol so I would recommend that. Available here: https://discord.gg/U3rBmrf . The regular...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline