Skins DELETE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMathT

@Simberia
LMathT submitted a new resource:

Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars 2 - Guerilla Mods GT4

Password - 1234

This is a collections of skins I've made for the GT4 cars made by Guerilla Mods. If you haven't downloaded these cars yet, Search on Facebook for Guerilla Mods and the private group should come up.
All skins come with .json info as well as driver/crew colors.

These are the GT4 cars I've made skins for (so far), as well as the skin names so you can make sure they've installed correctly:

Aston Martin Vantage
-Ninja Tune

BMW M4
-Stella Artois

Chevrolet Camaro
-Arizona...

Read more about this resource...

It took me -1 year but I was able to find a workaround :D

Not sure what you mean, but I wonder why we need to jump hoops to get some skins installed ?
(Manual install here, I like control over what I'm doing, soI don't let CM autoinstall, let alone use that included autoinstaller...)

Not sure what you mean, but I wonder why we need to jump hoops to get some skins installed ?
(Manual install here, I like control over what I'm doing, soI don't let CM autoinstall, let alone use that included autoinstaller...)
Lol, thought it was obvious, but this guy seems to have uploaded an exact copy of my work, down to leaving my PayPal in the info :D
(haven’t downloaded the file as I’m away from my computer, but if you want the originals, I didn’t put a password or do any 7zip shenanigans on them ;))

Lol, thought it was obvious, but this guy seems to have uploaded an exact copy of my work, down to leaving my PayPal in the info :D
(haven’t downloaded the file as I’m away from my computer, but if you want the originals, I didn’t put a password or do any 7zip shenanigans on them ;))
Ah, I see... Some of the skins already looked familiar to me, wasn't paying too much attention and thought it was an update...:D

Last edited:
Lol, dachte, es sei offensichtlich, aber dieser Typ scheint eine genaue Kopie meiner Arbeit hochgeladen zu haben, bis hin zu meiner PayPal in den Infos :D
(Habe die Datei nicht heruntergeladen, da ich nicht an meinem Computer bin, aber wenn Sie die Originale wollen, habe ich kein Passwort eingegeben oder irgendwelche 7zip-Tricks darauf gemacht ;))
wo kann ich denn deine Mod herunter laden?

So I just downloaded this mod, and... yep, these are all just the same files from my previous skinpack. I don't know why it needs an auto-installer, but I'm definitely not running that on my PC if you don't mind. ;)

Sadly many of these are outdated as Guerilla Mods have been updating their car models, but i've been slowly updating the skins as the new versions come out, you can see my mods page for more updates.

(i would feel bad about hijacking this thread but all of this is my own work, after all. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%