Helmets Delete [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michas23 submitted a new resource:

RedBull Catalan helmet Tribute 2017 edition - Don't let police brutality be forgotten.

I just posted this because what happened on the first of October 2017 was disgraceful, you do not have support the Catalan independence as that political situation is complex and there are two sides to the argument, but as humans you shouldn't support the beating of people by police. Over 800 people were injured by police who used brutal methods to beat down peaceful protesters who just wanted to vote. Such violations of human rights are unacceptable. We are with the people of Catalonia....

Read more about this resource...

(ESP) No quiero comenzar un debate político, no creo que sea el lugar para ello pero habiendo dicho esto. La democracia no es votar cuando a uno le apetezca aquello que le interese, la democracia tiene unas reglas. Yo no me siento representado por el gobierno de mi país, pero eso no me da derecho en ningún momento a intentar librarme de él por cualquier método que se me ocurra. Se vota en las elecciones y el resultado se acepta, por mucho que no se comparta, porque esa es la soberanía del pueblo. Declarar una "independencia" unilateral, incluso sin el apoyo de la mayoría de la población de Cataluña, sin ninguna garantía ni ningún plan económico o político realista es un desafío al estado y un insulto al resto de la población.

(ENG) I don't want to start any political argue, I don't think this is the place for it, but whith that being said. Democracy is not voting whenever you want wherever you want, democracy has some rules. I don't feel represented by my country's government, but that doesn't make me legitimated to take it down by any means necessary. You vote in an election and the result have to be accepted, even if you don't agree with it, because that's pople's sovereignty. Proclaiming an unilateral "independence", even without the support of the majority of the population of Catalonia, with no warrant or realistic economic or politic plan is just challenging the state and insulting the rest of the country's population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 74 7.1%