Misc deleded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel Staedel submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa alternative GT3 and GT2 Physics - Physics

Hello Simracers,

I am pleased to introduce my idea of the driving experience of the GT2 and GT3 classes.
For a long time, the hotlapping is not that much fun, which I thought was missing some salt in the AC soup.
I do not want to withhold that from you and I'm looking forward to your reactions, but much more to reviews.
I would like to develop it all the way, but I need feedback from you.
Basic values such as grip, power of the engine, the damper or downforce are not adjusted. It's mainly...

Read more about this resource...

Real good job, the driving feeling is almost equal to ACC, but the difference between the medium and soft tires is too big, almost 5 seconds and I don't think this is real, as far as it's all good work. Lamborghini too over steering to medium tires that do not go up in temperature. Thanks for the work.

Thank you both,
that natural driving are my target.
And i don't changed the grip of the tires but i will test it, when i am at home.
Now, i have to make it install- and uninstallable and then, i watch after the tires.

Thank you!

Real good job, the driving feeling is almost equal to ACC, but the difference between the medium and soft tires is too big, almost 5 seconds and I don't think this is real, as far as it's all good work. Lamborghini too over steering to medium tires that do not go up in temperature. Thanks for the work.

I just tested the AMG GT GT3 with AI on Monza Junior and Nordschleife Cup.

Monza Junior
Mod Orig.
Soft 48.022 47.865
Med 48.355 48.057
Hard 48.663 48.266

Nordschleife Cup

Soft 8:09.865 8:06.831
Med 8:14.857 8:08.807
Hard 8:18.744 8:12.168

The new physic are slower, but it's not important to get the values of the OEM-cars, because all cars a slower and i don't want change the balancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%