Resource icon

Cars Delage 2LCV 1923 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't know if there's something on my install breaking things, but the AI seems unable to upshift on this car. I took the AI upshift RPM down to 5500 with the car tuner app, and the AI laptimes dropped like a brick. I guess 5600 is just straddling the limiter too closely, so the limiter bouncing makes the AI think it's only reaching that on bumps and not legitimately.
Are you using the latest version? I ask because someone mentioned the AI upshift problems before and I thought I'd fixed it but if you're on the latest version then obviously it still needs more work. I'll have a look at it and see if I can sort it out.

Ah, I suppose the separate file is for that? The title said camera and rainfx fix, so I paid it no attention since I had no real problems with either. I see now that the description mentions the shift points too. My bad.

Having the same issue here. I think ever since update 1.15, the AI would get stuck at 2nd gear unless a stray bump on the road would 'wake them up', shift to third and rinse and repeat.

Love the car, just wondering if it'd be possible to hide the head/helmet in first person view so it's not visible when looking around with NeckFX?

acs_x64.exe Screenshot 2022.02.17 - 19.50.44.95.jpg

acs_x64.exe Screenshot 2022.02.17 - 19.51.09.19.jpg

Love the car, just wondering if it'd be possible to hide the head/helmet in first person view so it's not visible when looking around with NeckFX?

There's a CSP setting in Settings-Custom Shaders Patch-Small Tweaks that hides the driver in VR, don't know if that would achieve what you want. The driver head and helmet is hidden in the base settings of the car but I don't use NeckFX so I'm not sure how it works, might be an ext_config.ini setting that can do it too?

Sorry do not follow. Have CTD with runtime error acp64.
Where would I find the car.ini, it is not in the carr folder for the car.
Thanks
Ivan
Hi Nicecuppatea. Love this series of cars, and the first three you did load fine in my AC, but I must have a similar problem to the above with the new ones, which I'm looking forward to trying out. When I press start with the Fiaat, Delage or the other one (forgotten the name!) it won't load the track or car and returns to the menu. I don 't have Content Manager, but I thought I saw somewhere you mentioned a fix for the problem in that event., but can't find it anywhere. Can you help? Thanks. Keep up the good work! Donation waiting.... :)

Hi Nicecuppatea. Love this series of cars, and the first three you did load fine in my AC, but I must have a similar problem to the above with the new ones, which I'm looking forward to trying out. When I press start with the Fiaat, Delage or the other one (forgotten the name!) it won't load the track or car and returns to the menu. I don 't have Content Manager, but I thought I saw somewhere you mentioned a fix for the problem in that event., but can't find it anywhere. Can you help? Thanks. Keep up the good work! Donation waiting.... :)
It's because of RainFX, I originally assumed most people had CM and set the cars up to use it, which causes a crash if you don't have CM. Then I changed it around so they should work for everyone if you get the latest updates, 1.2 for the Delage, 1.1 for the FIAT & the Rolland-Pilain.

It's because of RainFX, I originally assumed most people had CM and set the cars up to use it, which causes a crash if you don't have CM. Then I changed it around so they should work for everyone if you get the latest updates, 1.2 for the Delage, 1.1 for the FIAT & the Rolland-Pilain.
Hiya, thanks for the prompt response! I only downloaded the three newer cars from here last evening; and just looked at properties and the Delage is v1.2, the Fiat is 1.1 (plus there's a patch) and the R-P is 1.1. None of the three load; they crash back to the game menu. On the same track, the older cars work fine; my AB, being Steam, I imagine to be up to date. I'll try the update for the FIAT and see if that works. No-one else reporting and trouble? Thanks, Paul H

Hiya, thanks for the prompt response! I only downloaded the three newer cars from here last evening; and just looked at properties and the Delage is v1.2, the Fiat is 1.1 (plus there's a patch) and the R-P is 1.1. None of the three load; they crash back to the game menu. On the same track, the older cars work fine; my AB, being Steam, I imagine to be up to date. I'll try the update for the FIAT and see if that works. No-one else reporting and trouble? Thanks, Paul H
Ah, I see the patch is for the enhanced handling package, I'll leave that for now.

Hi, i have one question..
Do i need to download only the last version of this MOD, the 1.2v ?
Or it's necessary to download the previous versions first ?

Sorry, but I'm new to AC and it's modding community.

Thanks in Advance

Hi, i have one question..
Do i need to download only the last version of this MOD, the 1.2v ?
Or it's necessary to download the previous versions first ?

Sorry, but I'm new to AC and it's modding community.

Thanks in Advance
Just the latest 1.2, they're more versions than updates so each one works independently. Welcome to the community too, we were all new once so don't worry about asking questions.

Only thing I can think of is, have you got the 1923 driver model installed? That might cause a crash, although it would with the first three cars too, so that's probably not it.

Only thing I can think of is, have you got the 1923 driver model installed? That might cause a crash, although it would with the first three cars too, so that's probably not it.
No, not downloaded the 20s driver. Someone mentioned a "shader patch" that cured their problem, any idea where that might be found? Seems a pity not to add the three cars to the other excellent ones in your series. Also, I see you mentioned an .adc file "vanilla data" to replace the .adc data file if one doesn't have Content Manager, but I don't see that in any of the three car folders? Quite perplexed that hardly anyone else appears to be having any trouble with the new cars! P

No, not downloaded the 20s driver. Someone mentioned a "shader patch" that cured their problem, any idea where that might be found? Seems a pity not to add the three cars to the other excellent ones in your series. Also, I see you mentioned an .adc file "vanilla data" to replace the .adc data file if one doesn't have Content Manager, but I don't see that in any of the three car folders? Quite perplexed that hardly anyone else appears to be having any trouble with the new cars! P
I think it might be the driver model, install that (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1923-driver-model.38827/) and see if that helps, not sure why the other three work without it but I have noticed before that sometimes AC will use another driver model and sometimes it will just crash, probably missing something obvious.

Shader Patch is a part of Content Manager, gives you lots of graphical and content options to tinker with, the sheer number of options can feel a bit overwhelming at first but most people use it these days.

Hello, is there a way to get race numbers on all the skins please?
I find it jarring having them all without any numbers, especially since the Sunbeams have them.
Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years