Dehy Photorealistic | PP Filter

Misc Dehy Photorealistic | PP Filter 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dehy submitted a new resource:

Dehy Photorealistic | PP Filter - Soft photorealistic colors and lighting | Day & Night | Wet & Dry

What is Dehy Photorealistic?

Dehy photorealistic is my attempt at making a pp filter from the ground up focussing on creating a realistic experience mainly for photos. I focussed this ppfilter mainly on soft lighting and colors. A lot of other filters I've personally seen have a few things wrong with them and I tried to combine the best of all of them into a single pp filter with my own twist to it. Because I focussed on...

Read more about this resource...

Dehy updated Dehy Photorealistic | PP Filter with a new update entry:

1.1 | Sky overhaul and other fixes

1.1 Changelog

I've applied a few changes, tweaks and fixes in this new version! The first and main change being the sky, I've done a near complete sky overhaul. I've redone the glare and godrays completely to achieve a much more realistic look. As you can see in the images below, there have been some massive changes made in the filter, especially the sky.

Before
View attachment 459651

After
View attachment 459650

Before
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dehy updated Dehy Photorealistic | PP Filter with a new update entry:

Dehy Photorealistic | 1.2 | Color changes, Contrast Fixes & More

1.2 Changelog

Before I continue onto the changelogs, I would like to apologize for my 4 month hiatus, I have not been constantly working on this pp filter but I have done some small changes over time. I kinda took a break from the AC but recently I've came back with a fresh mindset and decided to update the filter to make it look a lot better.

First of all, the contrast in version 1.1 was low, extremely low. That was the first thing I wanted to change and so I did, it no longer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing