Default View

Hi,

Where to set\change the default view?, I've just stared at all the in-game menus and cannot for the life of me see an option to select a default view but I'm sure it used to be there :unsure:

Regards

Craig

No mate your actual view, which at the minute is on Cockpit, I normally use Bonnet view, so have to manually switch when I cross the line leaving the pits but I'm sure there used to be an option for setting your default view, i.e. Cockpit, Bonnet, Swingman and it would automatically switch, it's a PITA having to do it manually.

Is'nt the last used wiew the "default"? (as soon as you left the pit)

No not for me, when I leave the garage it's always on Cockpit, which is normal, many games lock to Cockpit while in Pit Lane, when I cross the pit Exit line I can then switch to Bonnet view but I have to do it every time. I haven't played since MP was first released for DTM:E and I'm pretty sure it used to switch automatically to Bonnet view and also convinced there was a setting for the chosen "default view" as in Race 07....

Race View Settings.jpg

I've had another look and unless I really do need to go to Spec-Savers I cannot see such an option now.

I can confirm, that since the last Patch (Oct 8) the cockpit cam is always the default view after leaving the pitlane. Before the last patch the default view was the last cam the player has used (e.g. bonnet, hood, etc.). It was automatically switched after leaving the pits.

FFS Which bright spark came up with that not so bright idea?. So if you want a view other than Cockpit you have to MANUALLY change EVERY TIME you leave the pits and presumably when joining the grid of an online race session you will also start in Cockpit so you have to manually change there too?, if so that is just plain STUPID! :mad:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back