Default view is outside car, even though cockpit view is selected

Anyone else seen this issue?. I have "cockpit" selected as the default view, but whenever i hit the > button to go to the car, it is set to an external (camera) view, so i see the car sitting in its pit box.
A couple of presses of the "change view" button sorts it, but its not ideal.
I tried the option in Steam to check the files are OK (didnt fix the issue) and then updated to this weeks V1.1 release, and still the same problem. No matter what i change the default view to it always goes to the same camera view. Is there some config file i need to amend ?...thanks

If I run "as admin", go through the config, then the game launches and all is well...view is "cockpit"
However as soon as I launch from steam (not as admin) the problem is back....IE it's not in cockpit view. Suggests there is something in my user profile causing the issue...question is, what !?!

What OS are you running? Basically it means the game does not have permissions to write to your profile for some reason. I would suggest deleting (or backup) all configuration files and trying to start again with out running as admin.

I think is something in windows 10 about permissions when write those files, or, probably bug from AMS when AMS try to write that same file. I really dont know how to fix this problem. I got wheel rotation problem and cant fix anymore.

I'm not sure, it's not my area.

I have a G25, and I run Logitech Profiler and it works ok. Sometimes my wheel isn't recognized I noticed recently, but if I unplug and plug it in again it works. But I think this is a Logitech issue not AMS based... It's like it doesn't always initialize on PC switch on.

Don't know, these are my properties. I know there are newer drivers knocking around too. If they are installed, I'm not sure how that would effect things. But I believe there is a fix coming with the next patch to support the newer drivers.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 246
Don't know, these are my properties. I know there are newer drivers knocking around too. If they are installed, the wheel rotation might not work. But I believe there is a fix coming with the next patch.
I dont know what to do... It was perfectly working three days ago, now is completely broken. I downloaded twice and my hope is gone. My best simulator ever is now useless to me, maybe because Windows 10, maybe my logitech drivers... but... it is sad. :(

Yes I have windows 10...will try the delete option...though exactly what do I delete ?
In mydocuments\'profile name' I have a load of CCH files and a settings folder (plus a couple of other things)....thanks for helping!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back