Default camera just flowing around...

I will like to make a video but the default camera that makes close ups and rotatings around the car is broken in newer betas :( and is just flowing around the track just sometimes catching the car in the screen... Its hard even to make some good screens with it :mad: How do I fix that?

I will like to make a video but the default camera that makes close ups and rotatings around the car is broken in newer betas :( and is just flowing around the track just sometimes catching the car in the screen... Its hard even to make some good screens with it :mad: How do I fix that?

Sorry, no fix is available. Ruud started fiddling with it a while ago and broke it. ;) I gave up trying to get it fixed. I think the camera system really needs a major overhaul. Really I don't see the need of having the disco cam in the game itself, it should be an option in replay only.
The fast spinning "vomit cam" is especially annoying.
Really I think the best replay camera system ever made was for GPL, it is called "Camera Control Master" you can see more about it and it's abilities here... http://www.buli.demon.nl/gplforever/ccm.htm

Alex Forbin

yeah... "vomit cam" thats the right word!

I just cant understand why things that worked nice got broken in newer bettas... its like 1 step forward and three steps backward...

I hope that will be fixed soon, bcoz it worked, so it should be working xD

thx for feedback guys ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back