Deems Winter Track Pack

Misc Deems Winter Track Pack 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
deem submitted a new resource:

Deems Winter Track Pack - Winter Skins for Nordschleife, Spa, Brands Hatch, Red Bull Ring & Donington

View attachment 283540
View attachment 283550
This pack contains winter skins for the following tracks: Brands Hatch, Spa, Red Bull Ring, Donington and Nordschleife.

For best results use with A.Fracasso wet mod*, Peter Boese Good Bad weather suite and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

Install using JSGME or Content Manager.

Alternatively, to create a selectable skin in Content Manager:
Unzip the file, then in assettocorsa>content>tracks>spa>skins> create a folder called...

Read more about this resource...

I guess there are no changes for Brands, Spa, Red Bull, which I have already installed ?
The Donington winter is not working for the most recent (Brun) Donington 2018 though.

I guess there are no changes for Brands, Spa, Red Bull, which I have already installed ?
The Donington winter is not working for the most recent (Brun) Donington 2018 though.

Only changes are winter spectators in some instances. Donington skin only works with the original.

deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack with a new update entry:

Brands Hatch Update

Update 1.1

Lots of changes to Brands Hatch including updated trees and grass. Unfortunately there is no easy way to update the spectators to winter versions with Brands Hatch, but it is possible.

Once the file has been uncompressed, copy the file 'people_stand' to assettocora>content>texture. Back up the original first as it will replace it. It's a pain to do this every time you want to use the track, but you may prefer the updated spectators and be happy to use them permanently.

Winter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Exceptional MOD!
But it would be preferable to arrange the folder tree in order to have this mod ready to use with CM and easier for all users.

Example:

Winter Pack v1.3
|--content
|--tracks
|--doningtonpark
|--skins
|--cm_skins
|--Winter​
|--feldberg
|--imola
|--<other tracks>​

Anyway thank you so much for you excellent work!!!

i got an issue.
I delete everything and reinstall it ans i got this
Its doing this for evey track... What is that DS store file ?
Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    358 KB · Views: 225
i got an issue.
I delete everything and reinstall it ans i got this
Its doing this for evey track... What is that DS store file ?
Thanks
I don't know - it isn't in the folder I have just checked! The best way to install the mod is in my description. In >spa>skins create the folder 'cm-skins', in there create 'winter' and copy all spa the files into the winter folder. You can then select the skin when choosing the track

I don't know - it isn't in the folder I have just checked! The best way to install the mod is in my description. In >spa>skins create the folder 'cm-skins', in there create 'winter' and copy all spa the files into the winter folder. You can then select the skin when choosing the track
That DS store file is really present in each folder. I just ignored and left it out while installing. No issues that way.

DS store is a MacOS index file. It is in every folder. You don't see it on your Mac. But in windows it is visible. You can delete such files...
Ah, of course - thanks. I've been compressing the files on my mac the last few times so that's whats happened. Cheers

hey, winter pack files are duplicated on the zip
JqAQjTU.jpg

and every folder contain a .DS_Store file which is totally unnecessary (which is system file from mac_osx) which is probably what you use to work on these files, a Mac

it would be nice if you could do a cleanup
thanks

Last edited:
Exceptional MOD!
But it would be preferable to arrange the folder tree in order to have this mod ready to use with CM and easier for all users.

Example:

Winter Pack v1.3
|--content
|--tracks
|--doningtonpark
|--skins
|--cm_skins
|--Winter​
|--feldberg
|--imola
|--<other tracks>​
Anyway thank you so much for you excellent work!!!
I think CM guy should take a look at how skins are managed on AC since I've been checking other winter/autumn skins and they are set the same way as in this file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%