Deems Winter Track Pack

Misc Deems Winter Track Pack 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
CM already manages skins quiet well. If it is in the right folder structur. But the structure is used here and in other mods, is also compatible with the standard launcher, cause vanilla AC could only manage 1 alternate skin. CM is using its own logic to copy and delete the different skins by using the skin selection list.

Maybe it could be a nice way to have "install via CM" for this and automatically ask, create a cm_skin?!

deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack with a new update entry:

Texture updates

Improved grass texture and colour blend of 3D/2D grass for many tracks.
Replaced kunos ads with real ads on all tracks
Fixed snow on pine trees at Spa
Fixed preview icons for all
Various other tweaks

When updating please remove previous packs manually. The easiest way to do this is to search for ‘winter deem’ and delete all folders. Some tracks have textures removed during updates but these will not be deleted when updating and this could cause things to display incorrectly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's just been pointed out that as I renamed the version numbers after compressing them, that the uncompressed folders have the previous version number. Sorry about that.

Hey mate love your skins. Amazing effort. I have a winter skin for Le Mans and I swear it was in your previous pack. Did you remove it from the latest?

Thanks. Le Mans is in my winter pack 2. Had too many tracks to fit in 1 pack.

So there is:

Winter pack
Winter pack 2
Winter pack snow edition
Winter pack snow edition 2
Autumn pack
Summer pack

deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack with a new update entry:

Now compatible with Sol/WeatherFX / Nordschleife Update

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH SOL/WEATHERFX

Please note - installation has changed slightly.

For best results use with, Peter Boese Sol and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

INSTALLATION
1. Copy the extracted 'content' and ‘MOD’ folders into you main Assetto Corsa folder. If prompted to do so, select ‘Replace files in the destination’. There is no need to delete previous versions of my packs with this latest build.

2. Activate the ‘Deems Track Pack’ Mod via content manager.

3. The skin will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH SOL/WEATHERFX

Please note - installation has changed slightly.

For best results use with, Peter Boese Sol and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

INSTALLATION
Copy the extracted 'content' folder into you main Assetto Corsa folder. If prompted to do so, select ‘Replace files in the destination’. There is no need to delete previous versions of my packs with this latest build. There is also no longer need to copy over the Mods folder and there for no need to activate the 'deems track packs' mod. This is no longer needed with the new 'Use seasonal adjustments' option in Content Manager.

Ensure 'Use seasonal adjustments' is unchecked in content manager weatherfx settings.

screen.jpg

The skin will then be selectable via 'skins' in Content Manager.

(When not using my skins, having 'use seasonal adjustments' ticked will create spring/summer/autumn/winter effects using shaders)

Last edited:
This is probably some super obvious thing but after I installed this, EVERY track had a winter theme. I have no idea what I messed up or how to fix it.

By every track had a winter theme, I mean every single track, even ones with no skins, all look like they're winter. Drift for example.

Does anyone know how to fix this cause my god I'm dumb.

This is probably some super obvious thing but after I installed this, EVERY track had a winter theme. I have no idea what I messed up or how to fix it.

By every track had a winter theme, I mean every single track, even ones with no skins, all look like they're winter. Drift for example.

Does anyone know how to fix this cause my god I'm dumb.
This is a texture Winter theme. It adds/overwrites the track's textures.
Then there is a CSP (custom shaders patch) feature called "seasonal adjustments".
It's done over the track's light config. This adjusts the look of certain textures dependent on the DATE. So CM is usually setting the actual date for a race setting. If there is a seasonal adjustment for the track (and there are many of them) the tracks will look like in winter. If it would be autumn, they would look like this. So just set a date in summer time and you have a summer look. CM>Drive menu>3 dots right next to the time slider. There is the time sub menu.

This doenst seem to work with Donnington 2018 (only 2015) and donnington 2015 doesnt seem to have GrassFX etc ... between them there is a complete track, will this be updated to allow us to have seasons on a track with grass fx?

Last edited:
This doenst seem to work with Donnington 2018 (only 2015) and donnington 2015 doesnt seem to have GrassFX etc ... between them there is a complete track, will this be updated to allow us to have seasons on a track with grass fx?

Maybe one day, but I won't be updating the packs in the near future. Cheers

That’s disappointing to hear deem. I think your packs make an incredible impact on the tracks in a shockingly positive way.

The 2018 version of donnington is the same track creator mostly the same assets etc he just made a few changes to the layout and billboards. Is there now at even a cheeky wee patch could be added to let this work with the 2018 version of Donnington, it already works with his 2015 version.

Also I would love to see you come back and create more of these skins.

Between you and the creator of the RBS Monza skins this game looks as good as most modern games and is a decade old!

Hopefully you will come back, pop out a cheeky wee upgrade or even hit us with an extra surprise pack one day, until then sir and thanks for all your amazing work :)

That’s disappointing to hear deem. I think your packs make an incredible impact on the tracks in a shockingly positive way.

The 2018 version of donnington is the same track creator mostly the same assets etc he just made a few changes to the layout and billboards. Is there now at even a cheeky wee patch could be added to let this work with the 2018 version of Donnington, it already works with his 2015 version.

Also I would love to see you come back and create more of these skins.

Between you and the creator of the RBS Monza skins this game looks as good as most modern games and is a decade old!

Hopefully you will come back, pop out a cheeky wee upgrade or even hit us with an extra surprise pack one day, until then sir and thanks for all your amazing work :)

Thanks - maybe i will return to modding soon.

deem submitted a new resource:

Deems Winter Track Pack - Winter Skins for Nordschleife, Spa, Brands Hatch, Red Bull Ring & Donington

Read more about this resource...
Hi when I was enabling the Deems Tracks Pack into Content Manger mods I got this message:

• “ks_nordschleife.ini” has already been altered by the “Wet Mod” mod.
Enabling Deems Track Packs may have adverse effects. Are you sure you want to enable this mod?

is there a conflict with the Wet Mod? hat I should do? disable the Wet Mod?

Thank you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years