Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION]

Misc Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
deem submitted a new resource:

Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION] - Imola, Mugello, Feldbergring, Nordschleife, Spa, Brands Hatch, Red Bull Ring, Donington etc

View attachment 285104

This pack contains winter snow skins for the following tracks: Silverstone Vallelunga, Imola, Mugello, Brands Hatch, Spa, Red Bull Ring, Donington, Nordschleife & Feldbergring.

As this is the first release there are still lots of fixes and textures to implement, but as many of the tracks have a good look & feel to them already, I figured I’d put them out there.

For best results use with Peter Boese Good Bad weather suite and x4fab dynamic lights shaders...

Read more about this resource...

Agreeing with a reviewer, I named your other skins "DEEMS Winter" making things less confusing when using the drop-down menu in CM. Naming these something similar would be helpful. Thanks for you work!

Hey,
First i would like to thank you for all your amazing work:thumbsup:

I was wondering if it can be possible to use the winter mods whitout snow like before thw last update?
Maybe you could include a winter mod whitout snow too? Or just as a different skin?

Hey,
First i would like to thank you for all your amazing work:thumbsup:

I was wondering if it can be possible to use the winter mods whitout snow like before thw last update?
Maybe you could include a winter mod whitout snow too? Or just as a different skin?
There is more than one winter pack from deem. Look under deems downloads section to see the other winter pack tracks available.

Sorry for the noob question, is there updated install instructions as in 1.0 I had just copied over the Content folder.

I have tried putting the content from the MODS folder into my Mods folder and enabling via Content Manager, but the Skin does not show for the Track.

Last edited:
deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION] with a new update entry:

Large update - PLEASE READ

You can now choose 'Light' or 'Heavy' snow for the track surface of most tracks included in the mod. The option is selectable in the same way as the winter skin. Choose Light or Heavy or leave both unchecked for the standard surface.

Many fixes and texture updates.

YOU MUST manually delete my previous winter snow skins for this update to work. Remove my winter snow folder from EACH tracks cm_skins folder. This will take a couple of minutes. If this is the first version of the mod you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you very much, @deem !

@everyone: To uninstall Deem's previous versions of this mod you can search for "winter snow deem" and Windows will find the folders. Maybe it's much easier that way for some of you - instead of searching for the folders by yourselves.

deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION] with a new update entry:

Texture updates

Replaced kunos ads with real ads on all tracks
Fixed some bushes having no snow at Brands Hatch
Fixed preview icons for all
Various other tweaks

When updating please remove previous packs manually. The easiest way to do this is to search for ‘winter snow deem’ and delete all folders. No need to delete the track surface folders. Some tracks have textures removed during updates but these will not be deleted when updating and this could cause things to display incorrectly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's just been pointed out that as I renamed the version numbers after compressing them, that the uncompressed folders have the previous version number. Sorry about that.

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH SOL/WEATHERFX

Please note - installation has changed slightly.

For best results use with, Peter Boese Sol and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

INSTALLATION
Copy the extracted 'content' folder into you main Assetto Corsa folder. If prompted to do so, select ‘Replace files in the destination’. There is no need to delete previous versions of my packs with this latest build. There is also no longer need to copy over the Mods folder and there for no need to activate the 'deems track packs' mod. This is no longer needed with the new 'Use seasonal adjustments' option in Content Manager.

Ensure 'Use seasonal adjustments' is unchecked in content manager weatherfx settings.

screen.jpg

The skin will then be selectable via 'skins' in Content Manager.

(When not using my skins, having 'use seasonal adjustments' ticked will create spring/summer/autumn/winter effects using shaders)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%