Deems Winter Track Pack 2

Misc Deems Winter Track Pack 2 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
deem submitted a new resource:

Deems Winter Track Pack 2 - Extra tracks that won't fit in my winter pack

Winter skins for Le Mans, Magione, Monza & Nurburgring.

As some tracks can be very time consuming to convert, as with my Snow pack 2, I’ll be updating this pack as and when I complete new tracks.

Install as with my other packs. Drag the ‘content’ folder into your main Assetto Corsa folder, then select the winter skin in Content Manager. View attachment 286320

Read more about this resource...

Could you add a preview in the skin folder for CM to display? The one you used to do for RD were fine, just drop them with the name 'preview' and jpg format in the skin folder and CM will pick them up. For example, I donwloaded this from your download page and dropped it in the Brands skin folder with the name 'preview' ;)

preview.jpg

w_p.png

Could you add a preview in the skin folder for CM to display? The one you used to do for RD were fine, just drop them with the name 'preview' and jpg format in the skin folder and CM will pick them up. For example, I donwloaded this from your download page and dropped it in the Brands skin folder with the name 'preview' ;)
Hmm. I've done it in this way but it doesn't seem to working for anyone!

deem updated Deems Winter Track Pack 2 with a new update entry:

Barcelona and Bathurst added

View attachment 287720
View attachment 287721

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH SOL/WEATHERFX

Please note - installation has changed slightly.

For best results use with, Peter Boese Sol and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

INSTALLATION
1. Copy the extracted 'content' and ‘MOD’ folders into you main Assetto Corsa folder. If prompted to do so, select ‘Replace files in the destination’. There is no need to delete previous versions of my packs with this latest build.

2. Activate the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The latest build of the shader patch now has an option to turn off WeatherFx seasonal shaders, so from now on there is no need to worry about activating the deems track packs mod in content manager.

Just Disable seasonal adjustments in the WeatherFx settings tab of the custom shaders patch section to use my packs.

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH SOL/WEATHERFX

Please note - installation has changed slightly.

For best results use with, Peter Boese Sol and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

INSTALLATION
Copy the extracted 'content' folder into you main Assetto Corsa folder. If prompted to do so, select ‘Replace files in the destination’. There is no need to delete previous versions of my packs with this latest build. There is also no longer need to copy over the Mods folder and there for no need to activate the 'deems track packs' mod. This is no longer needed with the new 'Use seasonal adjustments' option in Content Manager.

Ensure 'Use seasonal adjustments' is unchecked in content manager weatherfx settings.

screen.jpg

The skin will then be selectable via 'skins' in Content Manager.

(When not using my skins, having 'use seasonal adjustments' ticked will create spring/summer/autumn/winter effects using shaders)

Last edited:
Hi! The skins are really great. Thank you very much.
I just didn't understand this:
(When not using my skins, having 'use seasonal adjustments' ticked will create spring/summer/autumn/winter effects using shaders)
Will it cause any problem? What will happen?
Cheers :)

I just had a little issue while installing the Bathurst skin. The folder created by the track installation is "acu_bathurst", but the skin installation creates a "acu_bathurst_v.1.01" folder.

I've moved the skin folder to right location and manually deleted the folder "acu_bathurst_v.1.01", but now I have the following error in Content -> Tracks -> "select any track and click on skins button":

upload_2019-9-21_12-23-11.png

I would like to remove the link, but just can't find where to do it.

Things like recreate the folder and try to delete the track from inside Content Manager didn't work, it removes the track but the link isn't removed.

It's not a big issue, it's just that I like to keep things clean.;)

Any tips?
Cheers :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%