PC2 Dedicated servers supported?

The first edition of pCars had a bit of strange way to run dedi servers. Any improvement in this area?

Yes, in some detail. We've written a very detailed but easy to use admin control system around it also.

Sneak peek...
3 - realism - current.png
4 - opponents - current.png
5 - rules - current.png

Thanks for sharing. With regards to "Rules & Regulation" are these warnings and penalties that a server admin can throw at users as well via either commands or buttons?
No. We don't want a rogue 'admin' being able to destroy a person's rating... I think that would be a very bad thing. It's all automated. We've been balancing this for 18 months now.

I may hope that in a private league situation any kind of global rating is disabled or at least is optional?

A live steward should be able to judge an incident and decide for an immediate penalty such as a S&G, drivethrough, black flag etc.

I may hope that in a private league situation any kind of global rating is disabled or at least is optional?

A live steward should be able to judge an incident and decide for an immediate penalty such as a S&G, drivethrough, black flag etc.

Thanks for the clear advice. We've went a different direction. Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back