F1 2013 Dedicated Servers for PC

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I think this is the third year in a row I am opening this thread. Since Codemasters are also reading the forums here since a few years I really hope that with F1 2013 they finally listen to the call of the PC community and offer support for dedicated servers.

If they do it will offer sites like ourselves so much more options to run a proper online series for a Formula One minded crowd.

Here is hoping :rolleyes:

really hope they get dedicated servers for us..... the way it is now is just pathetic.
Don't hold your breath over it though mate, They have known for a long time that they need dedi's but they've always said the costs would be way too much.

Which is why I think - bring in downloadable/purchasable items.

Old Tracks - Put a price on each one...
Old Cars even if from 2010... But prefrably older too - Put a price on each one...

This would help them with the costs.

Don't hold your breath over it though mate, They have known for a long time that they need dedi's but they've always said the costs would be way too much.

Which is why I think - bring in downloadable/purchasable items.

Old Tracks - Put a price on each one...
Old Cars even if from 2010... But prefrably older too - Put a price on each one...

This would help them with the costs.
Well yeah Atleast from 2009 as they have the Models from that time
So why won't CM make the Downloadable/ Purchasable Things like Season 2009 where it gives the Tracks which won't feature in 2013 and Cars of 2009
The same goes for 2010 , 2011 and 2012.
They have all tracks of those seasons so they can easily make a Big Downloadable package and get extra money for that. Which helps the for Dedicated servers also for their new game.

Kartik Sri Harsha its not that a dedicated server tool/software costs them millions to develop. :)

Its just a matter of prioritizing and they have obviously other priorities than focusing on online game play for PC sim racers like ourselves. Sad but true.
#Head on the Desk.
We need to go Wheel to wheel with Players with Better connectivity not having Disconns when having an Intense racing. So i hope we get Dedicated Servers as quick as Possible.

I think this is the third year in a row I am opening this thread. Since Codemasters are also reading the forums here since a few years I really hope that with F1 2013 they finally listen to the call of the PC community and offer support for dedicated servers.

If they do it will offer sites like ourselves so much more options to run a proper online series for a Formula One minded crowd.

Here is hoping :rolleyes:

Same for 2014. Let's hope. Again.:roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back