Dedicated Server Information

Hi guys and sorry if this has been mentioned a million times over. But is there or has someone written up a good tutorial on Dedicated server setups. I know there have been many about the port forwarding side of things.

I am interested in the section under Competition Server Mode where you havr the drop downs for No Competition | Qualification Mode | Race Weekend Mode. I am guessing this is for web site PHP scripts etc. But can someone point me in the direction of or make an easy to follow tutorial on what all this means and how to setup it up. Cheers in advance :wink2:

You can't access those features unless you have the proper access codes for it :)

Its used by Simbin to run the world ranking servers and Yoeri and me used it when we organized the v-wtcc and had online preliminaries to determine the best hotlappers.

can you explaine me what i can made the No Competition | Qualification Mode | Race Weekend mode?The acces i can get from Simbin i think, but where must i entry this code?

So how do you go about getting the permission, codes and instructions? I am wanting to set something up so that we can have a championship. seeing as though you have done this already then you would have the contact info so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%