decent mod?

Hello. It´s been a while since i played MM.... my last mod was Enzoli 2016, which was all i wanted for this game, because it was still fun after 9-10 seasons in career. Since then i had no time to play, but now after few month i saw few F1 2017 mods on steam. So...i tryed that Ice which have 5 stars, but i hate those tiers (F-E -> Indy -> F1?) because they are bizzarely unreal. Then i tryed one FIA Singleseaters WIP 2017, which looks good (pretty simmilar to Enzoli´s masterpiece) , but game crashes in career mode right after second season start !?! ..... now i´m trying the third version founded there on steam..... Fire mod or something, with F3,F2,F1 tiers (which is reasonable) ....and i´m in the mid of F3 season. So....i hope it´s playable longer than SS WIP. But still..... question: is there any really, really good realistic single seater mod out there after all that time?

yeah, i know exactly what you mean.... trouble is that i only have this in that folder , where database of drivers should be. :rolleyes:
untitled.jpg

heh.... i wouldn´t ask simple questions about installing. Trouble is that i have active mod, but no driver database anywhere.... in that folders where they should be. Neither i have more than 3 available drivers in game. The rest...cars,names are OK!
list.png

well, i don´t use them together. I turning off the mod which not runing. It´s still the same...i only have 152 drivers in rooster, which shows only 3 available to scoutt. No drivers database file of mod anywhere on my comp. I searched complete HD.... :thumbsdown:

huh...i did found something, in : Local Disk (D) \ MotorsportManager \ steamapps \ workshop \content \ 415200 (that´s a folder)....but then i have also folders with numbers, but they content that databases which you said. Trouble is, i don´t know from which mod is which. So...i will erase them all and try to reload the game to see what happens. Anyway.... what should i do with this file then?
untitled.jpg

now i´m in a more trouble. I guess, since erasing stuff.... mod doesn´t work anymore. I only have original names now....
as far as your answer concerns...i don´t want to change but add more drivers. That also possible?

OK. Got the picture..... but how would i call this mod decent if there is Cameron Diaz among drivers etc. :rolleyes: Basicly.... i have the correct names of teams, some drivers in higher categorys, but i must putt a lot of work into drivers database to get some sort of "close to real" championships :thumbsdown:. Did anyone updated this db for download? :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%