decent mod?

Hello. It´s been a while since i played MM.... my last mod was Enzoli 2016, which was all i wanted for this game, because it was still fun after 9-10 seasons in career. Since then i had no time to play, but now after few month i saw few F1 2017 mods on steam. So...i tryed that Ice which have 5 stars, but i hate those tiers (F-E -> Indy -> F1?) because they are bizzarely unreal. Then i tryed one FIA Singleseaters WIP 2017, which looks good (pretty simmilar to Enzoli´s masterpiece) , but game crashes in career mode right after second season start !?! ..... now i´m trying the third version founded there on steam..... Fire mod or something, with F3,F2,F1 tiers (which is reasonable) ....and i´m in the mid of F3 season. So....i hope it´s playable longer than SS WIP. But still..... question: is there any really, really good realistic single seater mod out there after all that time?

did go through 1st season with FIRE mod in F3 (TSport team) . Game didn´t crashed after first season, but F3 is way to simple to manage. Cash is flowing... you can only build brakes for car, but basicly with all the goodies from the sponsors, you can really build/upgrade facilities allready in season 1. So far so good for the rest.... exept....there´s plenty (or too much) indycar drivers willing to race in F3 (kanaan,newgarden....),F2 and F1. Example: Dixon in season 2018 drives Mercedes F1 car... and some more very unreal signings, but... that is games fault, not mods....

F1-Visual-only MOD...

Made for those who want to play the game with the visuals from real teams, but without ANY change in the rules/game balance.

This is a 2016 F1/GP2/GP3 mod, because the original game has all characters similar to 2016 real ones.

List of the changes:
Real names and logos for all teams
Real liveries
Real names for all drivers, presidents, chairmen, engineers, journalists
Real names and logos for media

No change to any rule in the game (even a birth of date).

Categories presents:
- F1
- F2 / GP2
- F3 / GP3
- World Rallycross RX
- World Endurance Championship (with some fancy)

OK. Subscribed and got a first look on it. So far, i like it.... but i didn´t went further, because i don´t have much time today. Just one question if you went some further with career. I like my game to start from the bottom in some worst team and progress through seasons. I just had a glimse on scouting drivers, but list of free agents is very short. Does that list increase with building scouting centre... or database really is very short and is mostly for playing F1 championships? :thumbsdown: thanks. ;)

well, i tryed to scoutt some young drivers for my team. But.....well.....this:
list.jpg

only few free drivers :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years