Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Debugging options menu - Enable hidden debugging options

This mod is inspired by Ryder25's mod for F1 2012.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fast-load-and-debug-options.68594/
Guess he will come out with it sooner or latter. Since I missed the option very much, I have decided to try it myself and here is the mod which enable the options. Just make backup of states.bin in the system folder and replace with the new states.bin.
Please refer to the old thread for details. There are 2 more options than 2012 i.e. enable infinite ....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I have been having bugs with flashbacks and loosing sound after...so not related to this mod. I like the "safety car" option. Will check this out.

Thanks for this! When activating the toggle animated flashbacks to off I lose racing sound, does this happen to everyone?

I have been having bugs with flashbacks and loosing sound after...so not related to this mod. I like the "safety car" option. Will check this out.

This mod just makes the hidden menu visible so unlikely to cause bugs that are not already there in the game.

That's what I experience only after enabling the skip flashback animation, so for me it is this mod. Too bad because the animation has annoyed me for years!

From using the debugging options, you can tell ai don't pit like 2012. After setting the weather to wet from dry, ai take a while to pit unlike 2012 they pit when they are before the pitstop.

Thanks for this! When activating the toggle animated flashbacks to off I lose racing sound, does this happen to everyone?

Yes. Happens to me 2. So I won't use it anymore, I guess. Nice to have this mod back in this earlier this year, though.

Infinite flashbacks don't work either, but that can be done by editing a database entry, thanks to Ryder25's handy editor.

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

Working infinite flashback option

1) I am pleased to update the mod with working infinite flashback option. When you have less than 4 flashbacks or run out of flashback, just press the " Enable infinite flashbacks " option in the Debugging options menu and you will get back 4 flashbacks. No limit on the number of times you use this option.

2) There is additional Debug menu at the frontend screen. It is at the right of the main menu. You need to access it from the left (i.e. go left from F1 classics). As in F1 2012, this menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing