Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanx, great finding.

I especially like the option to COMPLETELY disable flag rules and penalties in the DEBUG menu.
Just like in rFactor, where penalties can be turned off, I can now drive shortcuts in F1 2013 as often as I need to get in front of AI and/or push other AI cars away that are in my way - like a bumper car :)

Now the only need to F1 2013 is a mod/debug to have more/enough fuel in the tank. Right now I drive with the option "cautious" and even without using any KERS and without using any fat fuel, staying only on normal fuel I run out of fuel almost in all "easy/amateur"GP races as Vettel in the GP 2013 season mode as Sebastian Vettel. Had it in even three or four races that my car stopped without fuel two or three METERS before the finish line. :(

i had disabled the animation flashback, but now I can not reactivate it.
how i can fix this problem?
I'm using the latest version

thx

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

update mod to game patch 1

Update your game to patch 1.
Make backup of your saved games and backup of states.bin in the system folder and replace with the new file of your choice in the rar file.

Tested offline and vanila patch 1 version. May not work online and may corrupt your saved games if you have mods other than visual ones.

There are 3 choices:
1) enable debug menu only.
2) enable debug menu with extras but without change in flashback anim:
enable infinite flashback, heavy rain option in time trial, and ABS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im always playing f1 2013 and trying to listen music, but the engine sound makes this impossible.
Can you make a mute game option?

It just come to my mind that you can make use of the bug from toggle anim to false: In game, toggle flashback anim to false and do a flashback. You will lose your sound except collision noise. If you want it back, just toggle flashback anim to true and follow by a flashback.

I got TWO questions, since these terms in the DEBUG MENU I do not know (as German)...

1.) What is a "Red Flag Session" ?

2.) What does "Infinite Flashback" mean?

Thanx in advance for help

1. Select this will simulate incidents involving 3 or more cars and the race wili restart.
2. If you have less than 4 flashbacks or run out of them, you can select this to get back 4 flashbacks. No limit to the number of times to use this so practically you will have infinite flashbacks.

I haven't usef the infinite flashback button.
Its strange but my game refills the flashbacks every couple off laps. Last time in monaco I had to use two flashbacks in one lap. 5 laps later I had to use another and guess what I still had 4 flashbacks.
I didn't modified the database and I wasn't using this mod :p
Crazy codemaster games :)

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

Top teams available when used together with YDT mod

All top 7 teams are now available for career when used together with "unlock teams for career mod" (included in download). Replace the files respectively. You need to try the young driver test first (no need to pass or finish) and restart your career.
Make necessary backup. Not for online and may corrupt your games.
Read all overviews first if you are new to this mod.

<Be a winner, use genuine parts>

Read the rest of this update entry...

I haven't usef the infinite flashback button.
Its strange but my game refills the flashbacks every couple off laps. Last time in monaco I had to use two flashbacks in one lap. 5 laps later I had to use another and guess what I still had 4 flashbacks.
I didn't modified the database and I wasn't using this mod :p
Crazy codemaster games :)

Lucky you. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back