Debate: Should Vettel Leave Ferrari?

Yes Vettel should leave hes had a good career won races and tittles. Maybe race other stuff like Sport cars, there is a lot of young talent coming in. Kimi and Kubacia should do the same.

It kinds of depends on what Vettel wants out of F1. If he wants to win championships the Mercedes car is the best but the Ferrari isn't far behind. Given another year the Ferrari could be the dominant car so he has a good chance at having the best car next year. The problem is his teammate, he also wants the championship and it seems he has the edge on Vettel at the moment.

I don't think there's anywhere else for him to go, Red bull won't want him, Maybe McLaren can make a come back but those are gambles.

If he just wants to be a racer for whatever amount of time is left in his career he's as well off staying with Ferrari, rake in the cash, he might get a championship out of it or he could help LeClerk beat Mercedes.

I don't know that Ferrari have a better option than Vettel at the moment, they are already taking the chance on LeClerk, maybe if he works out they'll take another gamble.

It seems to me that Vettel is as sharp as ever. He obviously lost some motivation because he knows for a while that Ferrari won't win any title this year. He had the same reaction in his last year at Red Bull, so I don't see how this would be connected with age or fatherhood. He was a very gracious team mate at Spa but I'm sure he'll be super motivated in Italy and there is a good chance that he overperforms Leclerc like he did in recent races.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%