Deadzone problem with Xbox one gamepad on Automobilista

Hi everyone.

the new update 1.4.72 has broken the gamepad gameplay, we have now a huge deadzone even at 0% deadzone preset
0% deadzone on axe Y,X,Z and all others correspond to 10% deadzone before evening update i think (that's my feeling, so yes it's huge)
i cannot play anymore, i need all those little counter steer adjustement to control the car.
The driving is not smooth anymore, this is brutal with no ,precision due to this huge deadzone we have now.

if Reiza dev can have a check to that ,and add this to the to do list
I cannot control power anymore, because i cannot make all these so important mini counter steering because of the big deadzone on the axe R , Z , Y etc...
Hope it's just a bug and not a volontary thing..., because if it's stay like that , the game is dead for me until i get a wheel...:(
Or tell me if i can edit a file on the game to recover precedent build feelings because the 1.4.7 was perfect for gamepad, absolutely the most you can wait from a pad.
unbelivable precison and smooth driving we had
now im unable to control car when releasing power after slow turn, im unable to control car on braking line, cause i cannot do minor adjustement anymore.
we need a REAL 0% deadzone like 1.4.7 precedent build.
Please fix this , i will pay you a beer :D

I was to 3% deadzone before the update , and i use a Xbox one elite controller and it was perfect, now even at 0% preset it's unplayable, the deadzone is too huge

thank you for reading.

EDIT: is it possible to "downgrade" the game to precedent 1.4.7 build ?
Or is there some files i can edit to solve that until Reiza made a fix ?

Last edited:
Thank you Davex for answering , any idea when this next major update will come ?
I hope Reiza will fix this soon.:D
i have a wheel coming for Christmas (Fanatech CSW) , until that...i will be really happy to continue with my gamepad at least.

Have a nice day.

Thank you Davex for answering , any idea when this next major update will come ?
I hope Reiza will fix this soon.:D
i have a wheel coming for Christmas (Fanatech CSW) , until that...i will be really happy to continue with my gamepad at least.

Have a nice day.
We don't know still but will be soon enough to enjoy AMS while waiting the new wheel ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back