AC De Tomaso Pantera @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday 13 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
PANTERA.WATKINS.png

De Tomaso Pantera Gr.4 (GT4)
is a superb mod that has recently been released, she is a beast. She is in the very early stages of her life, being a beta release, but I can assure you she is very drivable in her current condition. We will race her again after an update or two. Watkins Glen is another superb mod and allows this beast to stretch her legs. I am very confident that this combo will bring us some great fun ..So without further ado "Lets Get It On"

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Handy guide to setup teamspeak: click here
Handy guide to install non AC content: click here

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE PANTERA #04
Race Server:
Racedepartment.com EU RACE PANTERA #05

Highly Recommended Apps For AC:
Car: De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4) 1.0 (Download)
Track: Watkins Glen International 1.0 (Download)
Layout: Boot Classic
Track Temps: 25c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wednesday 13 November 2019
Official practice: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 GMT 20 LAPS (Approx 40 mins)

vcEkqT7.png
Selecting a default skin (NOT CUSTOM) is now possible, but I will need your 17 digit steam number via private message, duplicates picks are allowed - BUT HOW DO I GET IT?
  1. Open up your Steam client and choose View
  2. click Settings Choose Interface and check the box that reads, "Display Steam URL address when available"
  3. Click OK
  4. Now click on your Steam Profile Name and select View Profile
  5. Your SteamID will be listed in the URL at the top left (it's the really long number at the end.)
Entry List :
  1. Raresch #287
  2. Craig Dunkley #32 - Event Host
  3. Allan Ramsbottom# 41 Waiting on ID
  4. HF2000 #155
  5. Medilloni
  6. Denis Betty
  7. Enzo Fazzi
  8. Reik Major
  9. iwn
  10. Ken Bell
  11. Rolf Berge
  12. pretend racer
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
This car is totally bananas, never done Drift Racing before :inlove: In please Craig:thumbsup:

I have done around 20 laps now John, it does get easier honest ...oversteer is this issue, with no suspension I go high on the ARB, that calms it down a bit. For me it is one of those cars that you practice with and go straight to the event..if I use a car in between, it takes me ages to control this beast again...it will be bananas fun anyway mate :thumbsup:

I’ll give it a go, assuming EE can manage to connect me to the internet, let’s hope I get on with the Pantera better than I did with that bleeeding skippy.:roflmao::roflmao: Trouble is without the internet cannot down load this car, so no practice, from what been said seems like a difficult car. Here’s hoping.:whistling:

I’ll give it a go, assuming EE can manage to connect me to the internet, let’s hope I get on with the Pantera better than I did with that bleeeding skippy.:roflmao::roflmao: Trouble is without the internet cannot down load this car, so no practice, from what been said seems like a difficult car. Here’s hoping.:whistling:

Yeah, she is twitchy for sure, but nothing you can not handle m8 ..welcome :thumbsup:

Cannot get on with this Pantera, I am convinced John has sneaked a Skippy chassis into the car.
Requires too much finesse for clumsy old me.
I will have a go in a much more user friendly Skoda.
So sadly bailing out Craig.
I think I would be a menace with this car on this track.
Funnily tried it first off line, got on with it okay, went onto the practice server and immediately became a doddery old git in it ???:O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%