De Tomaso Pantera Group4, Candy Racing Team, No. 32, 2k+3k+4k

Skins De Tomaso Pantera Group4, Candy Racing Team, No. 32, 2k+3k+4k v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

carmar

Premium
carmar submitted a new resource:

De Tomaso Pantera Group4, Candy Racing Team, No. 32, 2k+3k+4k - De Tomaso Pantera Group4, Candy Racing Team, No. 32, 1974

You need the car mod from Pessio.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/de-tomaso-pantera-gr-4-gt4.29339/

screenshot_1971_pantektk51.jpg
screenshot_1971_pantebgjct.jpg
screenshot_1971_pante17kr5.jpg
screenshot_1971_pantenfkge.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Just two small details to point if it helps, driver was named "Tino Pereira". On the hood it should read "MAQ." instead of "AG." (Maq. as an abbreviation for "máquinas", machines for "dish washing machines" in that line).

One of the original car incarnations also had "LOUÇA" correctly written on hood with a cedilla under C (pic), but the current restoration seems to have that typo. Louca means "crazy" (f) instead of dishes :D.

Last edited:
Just two small details to point if it helps, driver was named "Tino Pereira". On the hood it should read "MAQ." instead of "AG." (Maq. as an abbreviation for "máquinas", machines for "dish washing machines" in that line).

One of the original car incarnations also had "LOUÇA" correctly written on hood with a cedilla under C (pic), but the current restoration seems to have that typo. Louca means "crazy" (f) instead of dishes :D.

Thanks for the hint. Since I have probably flawed mistakes that I have overlooked. Will fix them at the next update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%