De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4)

Cars De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4) 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pessio submitted a new resource:

De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4) - De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4)

View attachment 330449 View attachment 330456 View attachment 330455 View attachment 330454 View attachment 330453 View attachment 330452 View attachment 330451 View attachment 330450 View attachment 330457

Here it comes, from the dark jungle, a roaring Pantera.
An italian sexy beauty, but with a raw, big american heart.
A super classic Ford 351 Boss, bored to 5800cc, capable of almost 500 hp of brute power, and even more in right...

Read more about this resource...

thanks a lot for this! What a crazy car!

Screenshot_1971_pantera_group4_ks_brands_hatch_21-10-119-23-53-0.jpg

A great day - love 70s cars and this is one of my favourites. Seeing the pace of development on these forums was astounding. Many thanks for this excellent mod and for all your skill and dedication.

Will be driving this one a lot and looking forward to when LODs arrive and any further updates!

Nicely done car with a good looking interior...though this imo could need a bit more brightness.....Looks a bit too dark to me.
Looking forward to the updates:)!

Nicely done car with a good looking interior...though this imo could need a bit more brightness.....Looks a bit too dark to me.
Looking forward to the updates:)!
Yes for me the same. And a lot TxNormal has wrong textures (interior, tyres) because of this they look dark and dont reflect light.

BTW rear tyres must be not only wider but much bigger in outside diameter.

Last edited:
Thanks, @homecalendar can u give me some clues about wrong "textures"? as u might know, i'm still a newbie.
Btw, yes, i know interior is a bit dark, even if u can check panteras are almost total black inside, not to mention i have cranked shadowbias up in materials, to get rid of wrong shadows, so now is all almost always in shadow.

For the tyres, dunno man, i made it after reading all dimensions in Michelin website, so i think they are ok, maybe inflated they should be a bit bigger?

Thanks, @homecalendar can u give me some clues about wrong "textures"? as u might know, i'm still a newbie.
Btw, yes, i know interior is a bit dark, even if u can check panteras are almost total black inside, not to mention i have cranked shadowbias up in materials, to get rid of wrong shadows, so now is all almost always in shadow.

For the tyres, dunno man, i made it after reading all dimensions in Michelin website, so i think they are ok, maybe inflated they should be a bit bigger?
I made a lot of changes to shaders and textures. Also i change alpha chanels map to metall_detail for all skins. So i can send you my modell and you will see if you like it. May be you will use some of my changes.

thanks mate, but i will be glad if u say to me what exactly did u changed for fast comparsion!
So find materials with TxNormal and check all textures in this slot. They must be NM textures like all kunos cars. It concernes interior material and tyres. For body, glass and interior reference model for me is kunos Toyota Supra so check values in shaders properties.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 292
'cause i like mustard! kiddin, is a different dds compression, but i think it do the work same way. For the name, well, it's only a name, i tend to confuse UV and NM in my head but i know what they are.
Feel free to send the file, i'll check that, but i suppose it's just a matter of crankin up brightness of material a bit, or try even to low down shadowbias. I'm a "low key" boy btw, i tend to use and like darker tones.

Tanks.Great car and great skins to do with a good template ,please.The car is a Group 4 but a Group 3 was racing in these days maybe in the future??

Tested a little while ago at Zandvoort... eheh, i can't stop smiling, well done, mate, well done!
Maybe the only thing it's about the engine sound: a bit muffled compared to the other car-related sfx.

Some changes messed up my gauges, I have no readouts any more (while the old version is still perfectly OK).

new_pantera.png

Any ideas please ?

I did check the ext.config.ini and noticed a few changes: e.g. in the odometer settings. Precisely that item caused the same issue in Ben O'Bro's Singer. Maybe here too ?

Edit: when I use the 'old' config file in the new version, the gauge readouts are OK again.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years