De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4)

Cars De Tomaso Pantera Gr. 4 (GT4) 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some changes messed up my gauges, I have no readouts any more (while the old version is still perfectly OK).

View attachment 332270

Any ideas please ?

I did check the ext.config.ini and noticed a few changes: e.g. in the odometer settings. Precisely that item caused the same issue in Ben O'Bro's Singer. Maybe here too ?

Edit: when I use the 'old' config file in the new version, the gauge readouts are OK again.
What version of Custom Shader Patch are you using...Preview 245? A lot of guys are having issues with disappearing gauges when using the latest CSP. Maybe it has something to do with using [ODOMETER_MAIN] in the extension.ini file? This was added to Pessio's updated extension.ini Try using CSP Preview 205 instead, and see what happens. ;)

What version of Custom Shader Patch are you using...Preview 245? A lot of guys are having issues with disappearing gauges when using the latest CSP. Maybe it has something to do with using [ODOMETER_MAIN] in the extension.ini file? This was added to Pessio's updated extension.ini Try using CSP Preview 205 instead, and see what happens. ;)
Yeah, as I wrote in my initial post, it's almost certain that the odometer thing causes the issue, since that was the culprit in the Singer too. Removing the lines solved the issue.

Thanks for you amazing work Pessio! I'm having an issue regarding lights. When I remove the extension folder, all good! But when the extension folder is present I have no track illumination. Anything I can do on this side? Using CSP Preview 245. Cheers!

Thanks for you amazing work Pessio! I'm having an issue regarding lights. When I remove the extension folder, all good! But when the extension folder is present I have no track illumination. Anything I can do on this side? Using CSP Preview 245. Cheers!
Same issue here! I reverted back to CSP 205...something was changed in CSP 245...breaking too many things!! Seems Preview 245 is no longer completely compatible with extension.ini's that were made with previous versions. :p

Last edited:
@Pessio you might readjust the pitch on the cockpit camera to something less than the default -11 (on onboard settings app); 0 to -2 p.e, so the driver isn't looking so down to his feet.

edit: As an example, I've been using on documents\assetto corsa\cfg\cars\1971_pantera_group4\view.ini:
[DRIVER_EYES_POSITION]
DRIVEREYES=0.352146,0.995856,-0.169871

[CAMERA]
ON_BOARD_PITCH_ANGLE=-0.0358254
to match something closer to the Miura, etc.

@Fanapryde can you also temporarily try to revert to default settings on your nv or amd control panel (other than frame latency tweaks if any)? If you tried all defaults on the csp pages or even std video settings, I can't imagine anywhere else to look into.

Last edited:
@AlleyViper
All OK here.
I only deleted the odometer main lines in the extension config (don't need the odometer anyway).
I'd rather not mess to much with the nVidia settings I have now and are pretty much how I like them (I'm no expert in these things) :rolleyes:

As the percentage of users affected seems very small (all with nv maybe?), it could maybe point to some local optimization setting. If one of these days you end up clean installing drivers before redoing your settings, you might check that angle.
Cheers

Cancel that, I'll put something mundane for the outside chance it will one day attract a player or two :roflmao:

Last edited:
Same issue here! I reverted back to CSP 205...something was changed in CSP 245...breaking too many things!! Seems Preview 245 is no longer completely compatible with extension.ini's that were made with previous versions. :p
I've noticed something similar. On p205 under the EMISSIVE_LIGHT_X set to ACT_AS_HEADLIGHTS=1, COLOR would only change the tint of the glare when headlights were seen from front, but now on p205 that COLOR value also influences the brightness of the headlights (instead of only LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0 as before) outside glare, so you'll have to use much higher values. Else, their brightness will only be as expected when seen from outside/in front of the car and under headlight glare. Hopefully this is only a bug, I'll drop a line on the csp buglist, just in case.

Last edited:
CSP is messing things in last versions, i fixed headlights, but still odometer is messy

I noticed, but rest assured, it's not only this car that is affected. I needed to revert to 0.1.25-preview205. If nor I'm losing all kinds of stuff (borked rev bars, no readouts in Motec panels, no headlights etc... 0.1.30 seems very buggy.

Just DL'd this yesterday , so new version , and am having a crash issue " Driver model missing " ? At least that's what CM is telling me. Any ideas?
Strange, is the default 70s kunos one.

All is workin' here. Last CSP. Check always shaders patch, for lights, instruments, some versions broke things

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%