DDMP Thread

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Folks i just found an unbelieveable picture while surfing.

Hey-Digger-House.gif

Stare at the middle window of the house, for nearly 1 minute. With concentration and see what happens ! I have never seen such a great thing. By the way don't think i'm trying to scare you with somekind of a ghost or zombie appear suddenly, there is no trick or something. Enjoy.......

Also don't give up after first tries. At first i did'nt believe this aswell but then at my 10th or 15th try i saw it at last. It's like a 3dimensional Picture ;)

Wow, sick stuff. At first i thought you would try to scare us or something, but this is really beautiful Omer!!! :doublethumb:

I stared at it 2-3 minutes and nothing hapened.....don't know what is the tirck. Somebody can explain me? :D

For me it worked only when i purely focussed on the window in the middle. I lost concentration for a few milleseconds by watching that deer that passes from the woods and nothing happened.

But if you keep a clear look at the window you must be able to see the beauty!

Ondrej, did you try to look at 3d pictures ? If so do the same thing with this one. Focus on to the Window at the middle. After 6-10 minutes the picture will go "live!". Really incredible.

Maybe it only works on widescreen monitors! 16:9 here.

I tried it on the iPhone today and nothing happened. Back home on my own screen i saw even more stuff appearing than yesterday. Do you have more of such pics Omer?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%