Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track

Tracks Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Carl Ahearne submitted a new resource:

Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track - Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track

So here is my second attempt at a track for Assetto Corsa; modelled in Blender from scratch by myself.

Using google maps, some Lidar data, various videos and some photos online, I've managed to piece together my best attempt at Daytona Sandown Park Kart Track. This follows on from my first track attempt which was Daytona Milton Keynes which can be found here:

There are a few tweaks...

Read more about this resource...

Great little track!
Just created a basic ai line. This should be placed in a folder called ai
share mods .com/zjtlpx5klarx/fast_lane.ai.html
(two spaces in the url to be able to post here on rd)

Now the track side lines needs to be redone. I hope the author makes it.

Last edited:
Amazing work! There is such a lack of UK kart tracks for AC. Whilton Mill, Buckmore Park, screw it Castle Coombe they all deserve a place in the game :)
Thanks! This is my second track so I'm getting better but still lots to learn.. I intend to build more tracks over time and I'd already considered Whilton Mill and Buckmore Park..

Great little track!
Just created a basic ai line. This should be placed in a folder called ai
share mods .com/zjtlpx5klarx/fast_lane.ai.html
(two spaces in the url to be able to post here on rd)

Now the track side lines needs to be redone. I hope the author makes it.
I've actually started work on the AI line and I worked out how to get the side lines from my 3D model. At the moment they don't seem to come into the game perfectly so there is still a bit of tweaking to do but I'll try to update ASAP so that people can race :)

Carl Ahearne updated Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track with a new update entry:

Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track Update 0.2

Just a quick update to fix a few issues:

1. Moved Pit Spawn objects to stop cars spawning on top of wall.
  2. Added more pit boxes so you can have 24 cars.
  3. Added AI so that race modes now work. (Is there a way to hide the pit crews? They look a bit silly on a kart rack...) Also, some karts seem to get stuck on the start line so I need to do a bit more work on AI...
  4. Added a basic camera set so that you can enjoy replays. They are a very rough and ready set of cameras which I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Carl Ahearne updated Daytona - Sandown Park - Kart Track with a new update entry:

Patreon Launch

Hey guys, if you're seeing this message it's because you've probably already supported me by downloading the track I've made. If you'd like to go one step further, I'm launching a Patreon which will allow me to focus more of my time on creating great AC content for you to enjoy. Any support will be hugely appreciated :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back