Daytona 2017

Tracks Daytona 2017 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Try the Ginetta mod on official tracks, maybe the fuel consumption is bugged?
Did you run any practice or qualy session before the race? Usually the AI needs a few laps in a practice session to get an correct amount for the race.
Ah, ok. Anyway I tried only Quick Race, 5 laps. No Practice or Qual.

Edit: I tried now Ginetta + Mugello (official) (always Quick Race, 5 laps) and I haven't had problems.

Last edited:
Ah, ok. Anyway I tried only Quick Race, 5 laps. No Practice or Qual.

Edit: I tried now Ginetta + Mugello (official) (always Quick Race, 5 laps) and I haven't had problems.
you could be right, i forgot to include the ideal line file in the data folder, i believe this is what the AI uses to calculate fuel, quick fix if you want to try yourself, copy the fastlane.AI file from the ai folder for each layout and paste it in the data folder and rename ideal_line

you could be right, i forgot to include the ideal line file in the data folder, i believe this is what the AI uses to calculate fuel, quick fix if you want to try yourself, copy the fastlane.AI file from the ai folder for each layout and paste it in the data folder and rename ideal_line
Thanks. This morning I try and I let you know.

EDIT: Ok, copying fastlane.ai from ai folder to data folder and renaming into ideal_line now works good (I tried always with Ginetta, Quick Race, 5 laps).

Why with official Kunos cars I haven't had problems?

For now Thank You very much!

Last edited:
doesn't AC have no ground collision detection above 45° angles? Sounds like this is an issue here.

My post was directed at the report of AI retiring in groups halfway through a race... and was solely based on the detail that the mod car was prone to it while two official cars were not.

The collision angle thing is definitely real.

@Fabian Biehne , Oval is better in RF2 than Pcars2?
I'm searching for an iracing alternative (that i loved but money is money lol).
So at least 5 or 6 good tracks, trucks, nascar and indycar ).

Thank you for the Track @Terra21 @jim lloyd !

The AI in rfactor 2 is far better than the one we have in PCars 2. Studio 397/ISI added some oval content to this sim and this should do ok.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_935_78_moby_dick_daytona_2017_28-11-117-21-55-45.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back