F1 2011 David Coulthards Chin & Antennas Thread

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Incorrect Bram Hengeveld. That one from DC isn't real POV, I mean you can't see the track, and I'm pretty sure F1 drivers don't drive blind at every track. The camera in DC's helmet is a bit lower than the real POV drivers have. Just look at his mirrors, they are higher than the POV in this video.

Instead to make antennas even better,example 2 be moveable cause of speed, thy removed completely ...And this small things are that making cockpit's different from each car..Ppl who are having problem to drive cause of antenna are just LOL.So if you drive your car in real life on bad weather with rain your windscreen cleaners will take your attention not to watch road???
Come on codemaster...

You people make mountains out of molehills. And that's every year. If there is a lace missing on their shoe you would notice it and complain about it. If you are not gonna buy a game because of such a small thing than you should really consider to get yourself a life.

""You people make mountains out of molehills. And that's every year. If there is a lace missing on their shoe you would notice it and complain about it. If you are not gonna buy a game because of such a small thing than you should really consider to get yourself a life.""

Who are talking here about buying are not to buy game?
Why you are filing so offended?
And on the end,,I think that we have right to say what we think about things that we don't like ore we like.

Incorrect Bram Hengeveld. That one from DC isn't real POV, I mean you can't see the track, and I'm pretty sure F1 drivers don't drive blind at every track. The camera in DC's helmet is a bit lower than the real POV drivers have. Just look at his mirrors, they are higher than the POV in this video.

His camara was mounted inside his helmet, on the same level as his chin is. So the real POV should be only a few inches higher.

Hear what DC himself has to say half way the movie about if this cam is realistic or not. I think he knows better than us :)

If you are not gonna buy a game because of such a small thing than you should really consider to get yourself a life.

I have bought my copy already on steam, dont worry :)

But when it comes to F1 I dont want to live the life but live the drive :)

In real life its possible to for the drivers eyes to focus beyond the antenna meaning that it does not bother the driver, because we are driving in 2d that is not possible and therefore some people find it annoying.

Doesn't really bother me either way.

With regard to the Coulthard footage Im sure Brundle commented on the uk coverage that it was a little too low.

In real life its possible to for the drivers eyes to focus beyond the antenna meaning that it does not bother the driver, because we are driving in 2d that is not possible and therefore some people find it annoying.

Well said, plus the drivers have the ability to move their heads to see what is behind the antennas.

They should be in because they have them in the real thing, perhaps with the option to turn them off, however with that said I wont miss them being gone :)

Same as the red flags, CM have changed what you can do compared to the real thing, it doesnt matter they dont like the current rules, I dont like them either, but CM should do what the real thing does imo

2 inches could make a massive difference to visibility

I totally agree, but with one exception to the norm.....

12826703.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years